Janet Referrences in Britney VMA Tribute Ad

Escapade

So you're telling me that even the best songs on Discipline, Feedback, luv, Rock with you etc aren't as good as Hold it against me, Till the world ends etc?

U just....wrong for this.

Discipline:

Feedback (even though I don't care for it, I'll give you that)

Luv

Rock With U

Discipline

Femme Fatale:

Hold It Against Me

Till the World Ends

Inside Out

I Wanna Go

(Drop Dead) Beautiful

Trouble For Me

Trip To Your Heart

Gasoline

FF > Disc.

If you would have stuck to Disc. being better than Circus, then we wouldn't be having this convo.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my point is the strength of the fewer songs on discipline outweighs the weakness of all of the songs on femme fatale. I'm sorry but u must be high if u think ff is better.

Even friggen 'never letchu go' is a more listenable song than any song on ff.

I'm right okay. You are wrong. Simple.

I'm sick of hearing your crap. Ur pissing me off. Sick of people hyping up that manufactured has been. She will NEVER be as good as Janet.

Well my point is the strength of the fewer songs on discipline outweighs the weakness of all of the songs on femme fatale. I'm sorry but u must be high if u think ff is better.

Even friggen 'never letchu go' is a more listenable song than any song on ff.

I'm right okay. You are wrong. Simple.

I'm sick of hearing your crap. Ur pissing me off. Sick of people hyping up that manufactured has been. She will NEVER be as good as Janet.

Oh really? Is that it now :lmao: I love how you're trying to switch angles when you can't back up your claim. If you're right, then why get mad B)Discipline is Janet's 2nd worst album...face the facts and get over it.

Oh well. There's nothing you can do about it except type :filenails:

Oh really? Is that it now :lmao: I love how you're trying to switch angles when you can't back up your claim. If you're right, then why get mad B)Discipline is Janet's 2nd worst album...face the facts and get over it.

Oh well. There's nothing you can do about it except type :filenails:

Yeah and janets 2nd worst is better than britneys worst 'femme fatale'. I'd personally even go as far as saying janets 2nd worst is still better than any britney album. Why? Cause it's Janet that's why.

I'm kinda pissed off. MTV are obviously using janets name to get ratings. The Janet rumour is all anyone is talking about.

Not true - this is the only place I've seen it, actually. I've seen about 10 other potential artists mentioned other places, but never Janet.

Archived