Janet Referrences in Britney VMA Tribute Ad

Escapade

People on twitter are really pissing me off, keep tweeting like its true.

IT AINT FUCKING TRUE. How did this rumour even come to fruition. It's even more dumb than the rib story.

Janet perform a tribute to a lesser, no way would it ever.

Janet peform 3rd, in between a group of nobodies. No way would it ever.

Janet rehearsing a some other artists song when she's in the middle of a tour. No way would it ever.

Janet pay tribute to lesser when her career is on the up and she is clearly better. No way would it ever.

No way would it ever.

MTV just using Janet's name to get ratings. The real performers are disney kids like Miley Cyrus. They know no ones gonna tune it for that if they are honest, so what they do is plant a rumour and let it spread.

Can we expect anything less for MTV. Didn't think so. Yet people still fall for it. Ugh!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It truly is confusion for me. On the one hand I'm like, its getting Janet's name out there, but on the other its pissing me off that people would believe/think that Janet would stoop so low, performing in honour of a singer who is so below her. It really shows that a lot of 'kids' don't understand the extent of Janet's legacy.

Explain how MTV's using Janet's name for ratings when they aren't the ones going around saying Janet's going to be in it? :crazy:

Cause someone claiming to be part of MTV leaked the rumour, and MTV are hardly denying it.

U really think people gonna tune in if they advertised that miley Cyrus was gonna perform. Lol.

Step up ur game. Don't argue with me if h don't know what's going on.

Cause someone claiming to be part of MTV leaked the rumour, and MTV are hardly denying it.

U really think people gonna tune in if they advertised that miley Cyrus was gonna perform. Lol.

Step up ur game. Don't argue with me if h don't know what's going on.

:mellow: Folks quickly jumped on it saying it was false. And that has nothing to do with MTV and their promo for the show. If folks actually tune in because of a rumor of Janet's suppose to be performing without MTV saying it, then they're as dumb as you :)

Step your brain usage up. Don't post unless it actually makes sense :filenails:

:mellow: Folks quickly jumped on it saying it was false. And that has nothing to do with MTV and their promo for the show. If folks actually tune in because of a rumor of Janet's suppose to be performing without MTV saying it, then they're as dumb as you :)

Step your brain usage up. Don't post unless it actually makes sense :filenails:

Sure and that's why they had Janet and madonna as part of their vma britney tribute commercial.

(rolls eyes)

Because they're Britney's main influences :mellow: And don't act like the commercial didn't start and end with Britney's music :umm: Again, step your brain usage up :crazy:

We will just have to agree to disagree.

Just know they're at MTV execs sittin in their office watching the social media and loving the high profile performers rumour spreading. It's working. U know people are gonna tune in now to see Janet perform and madonna make a speech only to be given d-list Disney stars.

Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga and Janet Jackson are just a few of the names who will reportedly be paying tribute to Britney Spears at MTV's Music Video Awards this year.

Selena Gomez will be performing 'Baby One More Time', Katy Perry 'Oops! I Did It Again', Janet Jackson 'I'm A Slave 4 U', Demi Lovato 'Toxic', Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj are thought to be performing a duet of 'Gimme More', Lady Gaga 'Circus' and Britney Spears will perform a mash-up of 'Hold It Against Me/I Wanna Go'.

While Madonna present Spears with the Lifetime Achievement Award, according to HollyWire. Casting director Johnathan 'Woody' Woodbeck tweeted: "If this lineup is legit (which I’m told it is) the tribute to Britney at the VMAs is gonna be insanely EPIC!!"

Janet Jackson paying tribute to Britney Spears? Shouldn't it be the other way around!?

http://www.taletela.com/news/8780/janet-jackson-nicki-minaj-and-lady-gaga-to-honour-britney-spears

Even if it was true, which it's not, would you actually want to sit through another Gil "choreographed" piece :umm: It would have to be ground breaking...not this "I don't gotta do ground breaking shit because I'm comfortable" bs that Gil's on.

i think Janet will stick to BRitney's orginial choreo, like they did for Janet

Archived