Janet Referrences in Britney VMA Tribute Ad

Escapade

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She will be singing "I'm a Slave For You"... :filenails:

:filenails::filenails::filenails::filenails::filenails:

Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga and Janet Jackson are just a few of the names who will reportedly be paying tribute to Britney Spears at MTV's Music Video Awards this year.

Selena Gomez will be performing 'Baby One More Time', Katy Perry 'Oops! I Did It Again', Janet Jackson 'I'm A Slave 4 U', Demi Lovato 'Toxic', Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj are thought to be performing a duet of 'Gimme More', Lady Gaga 'Circus' and Britney Spears will perform a mash-up of 'Hold It Against Me/I Wanna Go'.

While Madonna present Spears with the Lifetime Achievement Award, according to HollyWire. Casting director Johnathan 'Woody' Woodbeck tweeted: "If this lineup is legit (which I’m told it is) the tribute to Britney at the VMAs is gonna be insanely EPIC!!"

Janet Jackson paying tribute to Britney Spears? Shouldn't it be the other way around!?

She will be singing "I'm a Slave For You"... :filenails:

:filenails::filenails::filenails::filenails::filenails:

Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga and Janet Jackson are just a few of the names who will reportedly be paying tribute to Britney Spears at MTV's Music Video Awards this year.

Selena Gomez will be performing 'Baby One More Time', Katy Perry 'Oops! I Did It Again', Janet Jackson 'I'm A Slave 4 U', Demi Lovato 'Toxic', Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj are thought to be performing a duet of 'Gimme More', Lady Gaga 'Circus' and Britney Spears will perform a mash-up of 'Hold It Against Me/I Wanna Go'.

While Madonna present Spears with the Lifetime Achievement Award, according to HollyWire. Casting director Johnathan 'Woody' Woodbeck tweeted: "If this lineup is legit (which I’m told it is) the tribute to Britney at the VMAs is gonna be insanely EPIC!!"

janet Jackson paying tribute to Britney Spears? Shouldn't it be the other way around!?

receipt please :filenails:

Archived