Janet Referrences in Britney VMA Tribute Ad

Escapade

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome :)

Britney is the undisupted Princess of pop and the most important/influencial/most talked about female pop star/celebrity in the past 13 years so this makes sense.

No. Beyonce has been the most influential.

Britney hasn't been relevant as a performer since 2004.

It's obviously going to be just her performing a medley. How stupid are people to think that real legends like Janet would perform with her one of her songs.

No. Beyonce has been the most influential. Britney hasn't been relevant as a performer since 2004.

It's obviously going to be just her performing a medley. How stupid are people to think that real legends like Janet would perform with her one of her songs.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Beyonces single ladies has had more of an impact on the industry than britneys whole career.

You think I'm being harsh...well tbh, britney hasn't released a decent song since 'gimmie me'. That is a whole 6 years ago. Even so called 'irrelevant' Janet has had better tunes since then. Discipline was a much better album than circus or femme fatale, so why should we act like britney is still good, if apparently janet isn't.

Beyonces single ladies has had more of an impact on the industry than britneys whole career.

You think I'm being harsh...well tbh, britney hasn't released a decent song since 'gimmie me'. That is a whole 6 years ago. Even so called 'irrelevant' Janet has had better tunes since then. Discipline was a much better album than circus or femme fatale, so why should we act like britney is still good, if apparently janet isn't.

Not only did you lie once in a post, but you lied twice :umm:

Does anybody feel some kind of way that they pasted Britney's head over JanHova's iconic Rolling Stones picture???

Or maybe I'm being too sensitive cuz my withdrawals have been kicking in lately..... <_<

The guy in the white pants was getting RN DOWN!!!

Well we certainly wouldn't want it the other way around with Janet's head on Britney's body

I guess they expect her to overdose before the show then.

Janet better not participate in any way.

Why not a Janet tribute?

Britney hasnt done anything important, worth a tribute. Watch the ratings dip this year.

Janet already had her own tribute. MTV's first ever Icon show with over 2 million viewers and it even showed her copycats including Britney :lol:

This leaked out...

Selena Gomez: "...Baby One More Time"

Katy Perry: "Oops...I Did it Again"

Janet Jackson: "I'm a Slave 4 U"

Demi Lovato: "Toxic"

Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj: "Gimme More"

Lady Gaga: "Circus"

Britney Spears: "Hold It Against Me/I Wanna Go"

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music-news/2011/8/12/will-britney-spears-mtv-vma-tribute-include-madonna-katy-sel.html#disqus_thread

Doubt if its true, but it'd be cool

That's a lie and you know it! :rolleyes:

She'll mention Janet, but only after she's spent three and a half hours up Madonna's ass.

Girl..Bye @ her crediting Janet more. :coffee:

Thats only b/c most of the times interviewers will bring Madonna up first. Britney didnt even see Madonna live until Madonna invited her ass. :lol:

You two are just....ch. No real true Jan fan would think it kl it tribute a lesser. And for you to say that Femme Fatale, is better than Discipline.

:crazy:

Just leave the daym forum K!

Yeah we're not a true Janet fan because we're not delusional about Discipline being a great album. Guess Janet's not true to herself since she doesn't like the album :excited: Great logic :clapping:

Who's gonna make me leave? *continues to sit down*

You two are just....ch. No real true Jan fan would think it kl it tribute a lesser. And for you to say that Femme Fatale, is better than Discipline.

:crazy:

Just leave the daym forum K!

I hope you're not including me in that. With your posts, it's kind of hard to tell.

Yeah we're not a true Janet fan because we're not delusional about Discipline being a great album. Guess Janet's not true to herself since she doesn't like the album :excited: Great logic :clapping:

Who's gonna make me leave? *continues to sit down*

So you're telling me that even the best songs on Discipline, Feedback, luv, Rock with you etc aren't as good as Hold it against me, Till the world ends etc?

U just....wrong for this.

Archived