I can't feel my mouth.

art

I told them to pull them all out but one didn't start to pop out yet and they had to cut bone to get it.

They did but I woke up when they were working on the one they had to cut the bone to get. The pain knocked my ass back out -_-

I'm not sure if they had to cut bone for me or not, but they had to open up my gums to get my two at the top that hadn't come out yet.

omg I would've made sure to knock that dentist out first for letting me wake up. :mellow:

I'm not sure if they had to cut bone for me or not, but they had to open up my gums to get my two at the top that hadn't come out yet.

omg I would've made sure to knock that dentist out first for letting me wake up. :mellow:

Did they give you stitches for it? I use to play with the stitches I had for that one side with my tongue :ph34r:

I was too groggy to go off when it was over -_-

Did they give you stitches for it? I use to play with the stitches I had for that one side with my tongue :ph34r:

I was too groggy to go off when it was over -_-

Yeah, I think they did. I was actually wondering for a long time afterwards if they actually took the top ones out. It wasn't until my next visit to another dentist when I saw my x-rays that I believed they were taken out. :lol:

You're lucky I wasn't there to take advantage of you. :shifty:

Yeah, I think they did. I was actually wondering for a long time afterwards if they actually took the top ones out. It wasn't until my next visit to another dentist when I saw my x-rays that I believed they were taken out. :lol:

You're lucky I wasn't there to take advantage of you. :shifty:

:lmao:

You say lucky...I say unlucky :shifty:

Archived