I can't feel my mouth.

art

I remember when I got mine out. It was not fun. -_-

I feel for you. -_-

Did you get all four out?

I only got 2 pulled out, lol - don't have any on the top row.

The dentist numbed my mouth TEW much, though. :umm: I sound retarded when I talk right now. :lmao:

I only got 2 pulled out, lol - don't have any on the top row.

The dentist numbed my mouth TEW much, though. :umm: I sound retarded when I talk right now. :lmao:

I got all four pulled out at the same time. >_<

:lol: Did he put your ass to sleep?

well have some advil on hand for later :thumbup: when my daughter had her teeth pulled last month we used ice packs on her jaws that work really well

i put ice in a plastic baggie then in a nice fluffy sock and she put it around her face on both side like under her chin. it helped her a lot!! :thumbup:

I don't get it. :unsure::lol:

you didn't know ? No matter what your parents taught you RiRi being a ho is your role model so if your mouth is blown out its RiRi fault and we expect her to take responsibility stop selling records to help raise you better.

Me too..the dentist told me it would be a lil swelling. BITCH,I ended up lookin like Professor Klumps twin in da face!!! :mellow:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't swell too much. But there was a little bruising. I looked like I had jaundice. It was not cute. :umm:

My top ones weren't even out yet, but the dentist said it'll make my life easier if he just removes them surgically so I don't have to go through all that mess again.

:blink:

Please tell me you were asleep for your extraction. :blink: That sounds nasty.

I told them to pull them all out but one didn't start to pop out yet and they had to cut bone to get it.

They did but I woke up when they were working on the one they had to cut the bone to get. The pain knocked my ass back out -_-

Archived