CRUCIFY HIM!!!

Reyna ♔

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, I understand all that, but the janet. era lacks. Everything was PERFECT like during the RN1814 era. There isn't one flaw in that era.

If you're looking for full circle, janet. just isn't it.

Also, the same could be said about RN1814 and Control. Nobody expected Janet to be successful with Control. Hell even the critics were against her calling it a fluke and she STILL prevailed. And with RN1814 ppl didn't think she could do it but she made a moment in music. No female artist had completely dominated EVERYTHING like Janet did during the RN1814 era. The only other person that did it was Whitney with TBG.

You're so committed to the RN era and thats what this seem to be about MORESO than the janet era being overrated. :lol:

It will be okay Austin. :yep: I agree, RN was huge but the janet era took her even to a higher plateau. Long as she got even BIGGER what difference does it make how she got there is my question?

You're so committed to the RN era and thats what this seem to be about MORESO than the janet era being overrated. :lol:

It will be okay Austin. :yep: I agree, RN was huge but the janet era took her even to a higher plateau. Long as she got even BIGGER what difference does it make how she got there is my question?

That's not what it's about. :rolleyes::lol: It stems from my objective analysis of all of Janet's eras. The janet. era lacks, and for fans to pump it up like it's her shinning moment is just wrong.

Btw, sidenote:

all this talk about the routines is pretty stupid and pointless

the routines are the only things

and there was actually albums that were out

and this whole "which routine is better" is very subjective, and attention should be more focused on more substantiated facts and the bigger picture (the era itself etc)

Random people on twitter = non-fans = unbiased opinions

Stupid people. smh

who the fuk uses twitter?

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

#sitdown

Austin, hello

not everyone who is a great music critic, great judge etc uses twitter

what is wrong with u

I didn't say it was. Asking random people on Twitter for a non-biased opinion is the same thing as going door to door asking for opinions. You can't ask a bunch of stans about Janet because everyone has their biases. The best method to getting an idea of what people outside of the fan community deems as memorable is to ask non-fans. And Twitter is full of those people.

So like I said, you're an idiot.

No honey, ur an idiot

Who gives a shit what some random person on twitter says

its hardly representative of the greater opinion

and related to this is my other point.. its pointless and futile to talk about which routine is more memorable

what do u plan on achieving by asking this question

So ur still the idiot

That's not what it's about. :rolleyes::lol: It stems from my objective analysis of all of Janet's eras. The janet. era lacks, and for fans to pump it up like it's her shinning moment is just wrong.

You've alwayz hated that ppl looked at the janet era as eclipsing the RN era (in your eyes) because you felt RN should get the MOST praise. You been having a fit over this since day one. :yep::lmao:

You've alwayz hated that the janet era eclipsed the RN era (in your eyes) because you felt RN should get the MOST praise. You been having a fir over this since day one. :yep::lmao:

and there he is trying to say people arent looking at it objectively

and he has failed to prove how it objectively failed

and hes already ignored some key chart figures, sales etc

#flop

.com

why we even entertaining this nonsense

he just rattled coz he not sexual

oh, and its from his OWN objective analysis

#sit down, Austin

uve got a lot to learn

and there he is trying to say people arent looking at it objectively

and he has failed to prove how it objectively failed

and hes already ignored some key chart figures, sales etc

#flop

.com

why we even entertaining this nonsense

he just rattled coz he not sexual

oh, and its from his OWN objective analysis

#sit down, Austin

uve got a lot to learn

What????

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: WILD!

You've alwayz hated that ppl looked at the janet era as eclipsing the RN era (in your eyes) because you felt RN should get the MOST praise. You been having a fit over this since day one. :yep::lmao:

No, it stems from fans who constantly put the janet. era on a pedestal where it doesn't belong. There are flaws in that era. If anything the RN era should be placed on the pedestal because the era was FLAWLESS. If we're arguing perfection, janet. is a NOT a factor in the equation.

No honey, ur an idiot

Who gives a shit what some random person on twitter says

its hardly representative of the greater opinion

and related to this is my other point.. its pointless and futile to talk about which routine is more memorable

what do u plan on achieving by asking this question

So ur still the idiot

You're 'bout the dumbest bitch on this board. :mellow:

Archived