CRUCIFY HIM!!!

Reyna ♔

I command you. :coffee:

From this thread:

I could care less. Those performances are overrated. Those songs are overrated. Those videos are overrated. The whole janet. era is overrated. The whole TVR era is overrated, including the album. The only thing that's not overrated about TVR era was the tour and the VH1 performance. :coffee:

From the "Overhyped Performances" thread

Janet - 93 VMAs

And Janet's '98 AMA performance. I just don't get it.

Not here for overrated performances. :filenails:

:filenails:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You forgot to add he thinks IF and TPP are overrated. >_<

He needs his ass thoroughly beat :mellow: I'm trying to get past him cause back then he was much younger and didn't know how big Janet was and how much those songs and videos slayed! Oh and edit out the "T" for PP cause dumb people won't know what song you're talking about lol

How old are u Austin?

How can u say the AMAs 1998 is overrated

That was epic

I remember being glued to my screen

She had the #1 song in the country

everyone knew about the album version

and then she comes out with the remix

FIYAH!

and the 1993 if

lawd

there is something wrong with u

the mix of TTLWG and IF

The crowd went off went If started and when the breakdown came

He needs his ass thoroughly beat :mellow: I'm trying to get past him cause back then he was much younger and didn't know how big Janet was and how much those songs and videos slayed! Oh and edit out the "T" for PP cause dumb people won't know what song you're talking about lol

I'm younger than he is and I realize it :mellow: His age is NO excuse. :filenails:

He's probably pissy because both of those performances combined shit on EVERYTHING Beyonce has ever done live :coffee:

You don't deserve to use Janet gifs after at shit in those two threads. :coffee:

I could care less. Those performances are overrated. Those songs are overrated. Those videos are overrated. The whole janet. era is overrated. The whole TVR era is overrated, including the album. The only thing that's not overrated about TVR era was the tour and the VH1 performance. :coffee:

:mellow:

*reported*

if only i had a -1 left

I can see what u say about TVR.. I cant really get into album.. i dont like all the songs

but the era itself was epic.. the imagery/videos etc

and the tour... i cant

i think i died

how old were u then

maybe u couldnt appreciate

STFU...nothing about TVR era was overrated. I think the album is a little over-rated but the era hell no. Her performances killed all! Once again you were definitely too young back then. Even her tourbook pics killed in that era.

:mellow:

*reported*

:coffee:

if only i had a -1 left

I can see what u say about TVR.. I cant really get into album.. i dont like all the songs

but the era itself was epic.. the imagery/videos etc

and the tour... i cant

i think i died

how old were u then

maybe u couldnt appreciate

STFU...nothing about TVR era was overrated. I think the album is a little over-rated but the era hell no. Her performances killed all! Once again you were definitely too young back then. Even her tourbook pics killed in that era.

The era itself is overrated. The songs. The videos. The whole thing. The only time she really did the damn thing was during the tour and the VH1 performance. Everything else is pretty dismissible.

And even the tour book lacks. It's one of the weakest. Hell even the #1s Tour book slays the TVR tour book. :coffee:

Ya'll have really let your love for 1993 and 1997 cloud the reality of what has made Janet "Janet".

OMG u are so deluded

that TVR era made janet

and the janet. era before that was epic

its coz u didnt grow up with it

u cant appreciate how it was

i went from RN to janet. to TVR

admitedly I didnt like TVR when it came out, but the tour and videos were epic

and once i had my own depression, i could appreciate the lyrical content

and once i stripped back my layers, i was able to embrace the different musical style and elements of the album (instead of clinging on to my same ol rnb/hip hop thing)

In fact, I appreciate the era more now.

And both of them are still overrated. I could care less about what any of you say. :lol:

The janet. era is forgettable. The only thing epic that came out of that era was the RS cover. Hell the AFY era is more memorable than janet. The only memorable videos from TVR are GTIG and IGL. The rest are forgettable.

Kick and scream all you want, but the two eras that made Janet were Control and RN1814.

My wife in the 90s, SLAYED!!!! EVERY BITCH IN THE GODDAMN GAME! Her break downs could NOT be matched, EVEN TODAY! Her videos were TEMPLATES for the rest of her lesser, EVEN HER PEERS!! NO bitch has give. Their all in a performance HALF the way she has done nor gotten STANDING OVATIONS!! She gave LIFE with her live shows. EVERYTHING was 100% original and NO bitch has YET to match her. SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND BOW AT HER FEET!!!!!

And both of them are still overrated. I could care less about what any of you say. :lol:

The janet. era is forgettable. The only thing epic that came out of that era was the RS cover. Hell the AFY era is more memorable than janet.

Kick and scream all you want, but the two eras that made Janet were Control and RN1814.

tanisha-laugh.gif

OMG, u are so delusional

the janet. era is not forgettable

its just cause its a different theme

In fact, the janet era pushed her into being an ever bigger superstar

the janet tour was a huge success

i get what u say about control, RN... they made her the household name, the sound etc

but janet pushed her into all new territory

AFY is more memorable because u lived that era

u obv didnt live the janet. era

My wife in the 90s, SLAYED!!!! EVERY BITCH IN THE GODDAMN GAME! Her break downs could NOT be matched, EVEN TODAY! Her videos were TEMPLATES for the rest of her lesser, EVEN HER PEERS!! NO bitch has give. Their all in a performance HALF the way she has done nor gotten STANDING OVATIONS!! She gave LIFE with her live shows. EVERYTHING was 100% original and NO bitch has YET to match her. SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND BOW AT HER FEET!!!!!

dont even listen to this idiot

no one is gonna take him seriously anymore, after those comments

total delusional

hell, even reyna can appreciate it and she wasnt even probably born in those eras asham.gif

And i think AFY is considered even one of her weaker efforts

Altho the sex appeal and the AFY breakdown, video etc were epic

but the era wasnt that huge

and she had other people she was up against.. Britney, Jlo etc

Spare me the headache. The only thing iconic that came out of the janet. era was the RS cover. That's IT.

There's nothing iconic about the TVR era. NOTHING.

Once again, ya'll let really let your love for those two eras obstruct you from what's truth.

Control + RN1814 >>>>>>> janet. + TVR; Music, videos, charts, sales, awards, acclaim, janet and TVR don't compare AT ALL.

Growing up within an era has NOTHING to do with being able to appreciate the era. So please spare me.

Begin the witch trials :angry:

horror.gif

Archived