GAGA TO MAKE HISTORY WITH VMA OPENING

Aquaria

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she'll hang herself for real this time.

I'm sorry but u can't get any more historic than the moment Janet came out to perform 'Scream'. Their was history loaded in that performance. I don't think anyone will ever top it.

Madonna's speech that night overshadowed Janet's appearance for sure and was much more memorable :thumbup:

It takes the QUEEN OF POP to give the King a proper send off ^_^

I was looking for some of the things you remembered but ok....

I don't hear or read of anyone reflecting on Madonna's speech when the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards tribute to Michael Jackson is discussed.

But to be fair....do a Google Image Search for the tribute and printscreen the image.

I was looking for some of the things you remembered but ok....

I don't hear or read of anyone reflecting on Madonna's speech when the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards tribute to Michael Jackson is discussed.

But to be fair....do a Google Image Search for the tribute and printscreen the image.

*waits* :coffee:

because if it wasn't as memorable as Janet :coffee:

the 7th picture after about 3 JANET pictures is Madonna

I don't hear anyone discussing that tribute period so ...

I did your google images test... FINE. But, that is misleading. For a long time when you googled "Lady Gaga" only "The Fame" era pictures would come up and it was during the The Fame Monster so obviously google images can be misleading as far as you know relevance and accuracy and up-to-date-ness and keeping with what people are interested in etc and so forth it can be a little behind or skewed so...

:unsure::umm:-_-

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

I can see why Mike called Vadge a heifer :filenails:

Plus that's a DAMN lie. You must ONLY associate with Vadge fans if they don't bring up anyone else but her. JANET was the highlight of the night and the greatest moment they had in YEARS. The King would have preferred to have his sister the Queen to do a tribute to him. Cased. Closed.

LONG LIVE QUEEN JANET!

I don't hear anyone discussing that tribute period so ...

I did your google images test... FINE. But, that is misleading. For a long time when you googled "Lady Gaga" only "The Fame" era pictures would come up and it was during the The Fame Monster so obviously google images can be misleading as far as you know relevance and accuracy and up-to-date-ness and keeping with what people are interested in etc and so forth it can be a little behind or skewed so...

:unsure::umm:-_-

Google is only misleading to your argument

Archived