GAGA TO MAKE HISTORY WITH VMA OPENING

Aquaria

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually all of gaga's pics are still fame-era. SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!!!! It's madness -_-

that's irrelevant to the Mtv MJ Tribute search

and they're first because they are older photos that have been searched many times.. FAME was years ago... she just started the BTW phase in May

that's why when you search anything on Google.. the most popular hits come first

Madonna's speech that night overshadowed Janet's appearance for sure and was much more memorable :thumbup:

It takes the QUEEN OF POP to give the King a proper send off ^_^

to hell Janet's performance made everyone else's look like shit, like how do you follow that, and secondly folks damned Madonna for going on and on about herself

I remember being in a live chat stream with non Janet fans and everyone was like "when is this bitch gonna shut up. We want Janet" :lmao:

thank you, trust that speech was her doing too much and folks called her out on it, we even made fun of the shit here well after.....like you was at the club tonight? "SO WAS I" :rolleyes:

Madonna's speech that night overshadowed Janet's appearance for sure and was much more memorable :thumbup:

It takes the QUEEN OF POP to give the King a proper send off ^_^

Sarcasm? :unsure:

Anyway, I won't be watching the VMA's this year (again). Maybe if someone like Madonna or Janet was giving a surprise performance or some tribute, I'd watch. Otherwise, I'll read about it or something.

Anyway, I won't be watching the VMA's this year (again). Maybe if someone like Madonna or Janet was giving a surprise performance or some tribute, I'd watch. Otherwise, I'll read about it or something.

just stirring the pot -_-

^^this....that medium is dead :filenails: music video

Archived