Janet Would NEVER Do a Tribute to Her Lessers!

Reyna ♔

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He tweeted it weeks ago tho, and no one listened. Someone asked and he said "hell naw."

But I mean...duh. :coffee:

That was me who asked lol.

Yull slow, but this tweet is funny.

Gil answered another question and replied 'they need ratings'.

That's what I said weeks ago on here and yull laughed. Yull should listen to me more. MTV are in on the shit. Course they want that rumour to spread. U think people are gonna tune in for miley cyrus...

That was me who asked lol.

Yull slow, but this tweet is funny.

Gil answered another question and replied 'they need ratings'.

That's what I said weeks ago on here and yull laughed. Yull should listen to me more. MTV are in on the shit. Course they want that rumour to spread. U think people are gonna tune in for miley cyrus...

We knew Janet would never do a tribute like this. There were still a few hoping for her to do it around here so this tweet was for them :coffee:

MTV use the same tactic every year. I remember Michael Jackson was attending the 2007 awards :rolleyes:. And then 2008 both Janet AND Michael were going to attend together :umm:. Clearly they know the talented Jacksons are the ish hence why they use their name for publicity.

It's good exposure. And no sensible person would see it as Janet bowing down to Britney. It would be an icon honoring a consistently relevant pop star who she (Janet) paved the way for. Doing things like this (and her American Idol performance) keeps Janet's significance in the minds of the sad people who think Britney, Beyonce, Gaga, and Rihanna are even near as great as Janet...and it reminds those of us who know how bad ass she is. There's worst things in the world than seeing Janet turnout a tribute to her younger copycat and snatch some other hoe's tracks while she there.... shame she won't be there....

It's good exposure. And no sensible person would see it as Janet bowing down to Britney. It would be an icon honoring a consistently relevant pop star who she (Janet) paved the way for. Doing things like this (and her American Idol performance) keeps Janet's significance in the minds of the sad people who think Britney, Beyonce, Gaga, and Rihanna are even near as great as Janet...and it reminds those of us who know how bad ass she is. There's worst things in the world than seeing Janet turnout a tribute to her younger copycat and snatch some other hoe's tracks while she there.... shame she won't be there....

Why would Janet PAY TRIBUTE to her clone?

That's like Michael Jackson paying tribute to and performing for Chris Brown.

NO.

Archived