If You Could Live ANYWHERE Else in the World...

Reyna ♔

where would you live and why? Who would you take with you?

My answer: Venice, Italy; Athens, Greece; or Arklow, Ireland.

Excellent weather and reasonable costs for all three

Venice- the REAL city of love. Said to be the matron city of the Goddess Venus. (mythology says)

Athens- It's where my grandfather's father was from. My grandfather always told me stories of it. The history, the beauty, Athena, all so wonderful.

Arklow- Where my grandfather was born and his mother, too. I wanna live right on the coast overlooking the Irish Sea.

I'd take my wife, Janet :wub:

Venice: xm1mqg.jpg

Athens: frontpage.jpg

Arklow: 3337311-Arklow_Arklow.jpg

If cost weren't an issue, New York. I'm in love with the city. But I also fell instantly in love with London and could see myself living there one day when I'm older. I want to visit many European cities and countries though. Rome, Italy, Paris, Athens, many places in Australia, Monaco, Barcelona, etc...

The entire WORLD is out there and I want to see as much of it as possible.

I'd love to live in New York, a small town in France, Switzerland...

Before I actually moved to Toronto (*side eyes Angie* <_< ) I wanted to live there, so I've reached one of my moving goals.

Australia - probably Sydney

Canada - Toronto

^_^

Malaysia - it's hot and the locals are friendly and polite, not like the dicks of the western countries -_-

I'd take my best friend Tracy, because I'd die without her :tear: - and I'd have to take her husband too or she'd die :lol:

And my mum :lol:

Outside the US...

Kenya (Most specifically Nyeri, I have family there ^_^)

Japan (if I learned Japanese though, I would love to visit Tokyo one day)

Inside the US...

Just north of Philadelphia (Philly is underrated -_-, I have friends here too)

Northern New Jersey (Not in NYC itself, but close enough I could take a train in ^_^ + I have family here too lol)

Colorado (Maybe Fort Collins - I vacation here every year and it is just beautiful ^_^)

Archived