The Official VMAs Awards Show Thread

Reyna ♔

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mtv will repeat it 2902803 during the next week

and taping it? u mean DVR right :umm:

I'm not recording it. I mean the taping of the show that they will play, as you said, 2902803 times this week. I wanna know if it'll be worth my time to catch one of 'em. :coffee:

I'll be watching Big Brother and True Blood :filenails:

so im not the only lame soul that watches Big Brother -_- Things are gonna be weird now that sexy Jeff is gone, I wonder how Miss Jordan will manage. It looks like Rachel has the crying partner she has always wanted.

so im not the only lame soul that watches Big Brother -_- Things are gonna be weird now that sexy Jeff is gone, I wonder how Miss Jordan will manage. It looks like Rachel has the crying partner she has always wanted.

We've been talking about it in that TV thread :lol: I was going to keep watching since Dani's gone, but the last episode was completely the best :wub: I'm glad the bully got eliminated. Jordan better manage things quickly, I'm sure Porsh put her and Rach up.

We've been talking about it in that TV thread :lol: I was going to keep watching since Dani's gone, but the last episode was completely the best :wub: I'm glad the bully got eliminated. Jordan better manage things quickly, I'm sure Porsh put her and Rach up.

oh okay. you know i cant be bothered with most of these damn threads :rolleyes: . Dani and Kalia are my favs too, although Kalia gets on my nerves with all that cryin shit. If Kalia was smart she would team up with Rachel and ride this thing on out. As far as Jeff being eliminated, thats what you call instant karma. I dont care for Porshe and I havent liked Shelly since the beginning. :umm:

oh okay. you know i cant be bothered with most of these damn threads :rolleyes: . Dani and Kalia are my favs too, although Kalia gets on my nerves with all that cryin shit. If Kalia was smart she would team up with Rachel and ride this thing on out. As far as Jeff being eliminated, thats what you call instant karma. I dont care for Porshe and I havent liked Shelly since the beginning. :umm:

:lol: Once Pebbles created the thread, it's been mostly about BB :asham: Kalia pissed me off so badly when she didn't get rid of Rach when she was the HoH. And now Jordan is the "Rach" in the house...having breakdowns, screaming in Shelton's face, wanting to fight somebody...she's just out there :sigh: Now BB brought back the duo rules, which is an obvious stun to keep Jordan and Rach inside the house as long as possible :sigh:

Archived