The Official VMAs Awards Show Thread

Reyna ♔

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beyonce has 10 VMAs now. The most for a Black artist.

and who remembers her winning what for what? I remember Janet's Vanguard award, her Best female for "LWNDWY" announced by Cher, her best female for "If" and her overalls ......Beyonce....*crickets* :filenails:

Well there is nothing else I watch..but if True Blood wasn't on, then I would check it out.

Im checking it out only because I download TB and I have to wait until it's uploaded aside from that Im sitting my ass here watching Jersey Shore and they all make me fucking sick, aint naw one of dem dudes sexy....all of dem need their 15 min clocks set to zero. :filenails:

ding :filenails: not even the video ....fuck the award....the video ....chile I can't.....I won't.....Ch..... why? :filenails:

The only credit people try to give her for that is that she had only two dancers and danced the whole video. Uhm, I remember a certain Queen of Pop doing something like that YEARS ago.

Im checking it out only because I download TB and I have to wait until it's uploaded aside from that Im sitting my ass here watching Jersey Shore and they all make me fucking sick, aint naw one of dem dudes sexy....all of dem need their 15 min clocks set to zero. :filenails:

I just started over "Jersey Shore".. :lmao:

Gotta admit, MTV goes all out with the setting's.

blah they been known for graphics and cutting edge talent there, that's kinda what you should expect, but are they really that relevant anymore? I mean they have realty shows, that's about it, and Jersy Shore is old YET they pushing that tonight, Real World? who gives a fuck :filenails:

The only credit people try to give her for that is that she had only two dancers and danced the whole video. Uhm, I remember a certain Queen of Pop doing something like that YEARS ago.

they asked was one of them a dude or something? gurl....what kinda teas is she doing? and sure "Single Ladies" was cute ...and stolen :filenails:

they asked was one of them a dude or something? gurl....what kinda teas is she doing? and sure "Single Ladies" was cute ...and stolen :filenails:

Who cares if it's a dude or not, better videos have been made and will be made. Original at that.

Archived