• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the Scorpion told the Frog "It's in my nature" :coffee:

Don't embarrass yourself

I won't. But you will :coffee:

Do people actually do that?! Why...? :unsure:

He does. That Chris Brown and Beyonce thread for example :coffee:

The Agree/Disagree thread and the "Is it prostitution if...." thread, too. Some men are natural attention whores. :coffee:

:lol: Once Pebbles created the thread, it's been mostly about BB :asham: Kalia pissed me off so badly when she didn't get rid of Rach when she was the HoH. And now Jordan is the "Rach" in the house...having breakdowns, screaming in Shelton's face, wanting to fight somebody...she's just out there :sigh: Now BB brought back the duo rules, which is an obvious stun to keep Jordan and Rach inside the house as long as possible :sigh:

So Jeff is gone? :unsure:

so Jeff is a non-muthafucking factor? I wanna see him be a sore loser :unsure:

He's a factor for the jury house. The thing I couldn't stand about him (and the other vets CBS is looking after) is that they could go play the game and lie and crap to get themselves far, but once someone else did it they would cried and complain about the others taking personal attacks against them :sigh:

Fixed that for you ^_^

And you and you're "Crucify" threads aren't innocent either :sigh:

So you have horrible grammar skills, eh? "It ain't broke, don't fix it" :coffee:

Yours are for personal gain, my "Crucify" thread was to call attention to a problem. :coffee:

So you have horrible grammar skills, eh? "It ain't broke, don't fix it" :coffee:

Yours are for personal gain, my "Crucify" thread was to call attention to a problem. :coffee:

No one's checking for grammar in your thread :yawn:

Considering folks track records around here, I'm sure many of you can gain knowledge from my prostitution thread :umm:

Archived