The Official VMAs Awards Show Thread

Reyna ♔

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Demo Devato (or whatever) go bat crazy and try to kill her dad :unsure:

I love Selena Gomez *listens to "Who Says"*

I don't know about all that, but she punched a girl (one of her backup dancers or something) and then went into rehab for bipolar disorder/an eating disorder/cutting.

It's Demi Lovato, btw.

3 for "Crazy In Love", 3 for "Single Ladies", 1 for "Naughty Girl", 1 for the video with Shakira, 1 with Gaga, and I forget the other one.

How long did it take you to look that up? Plus, besides her stans, who else remembers even half of those? Only one people remember is the one in 09 and at's only because of Kanye's stupid ass

I don't think they metal honey that shit is coated :filenails: Janet uses hers as a jewelry holder

even worse :lmao: and right? Her legacy is embedded as both life changing, world changing, and industry changing. NONE of these new girls can say the same. They need the awards, my wife doesn't. :coffee:

How long did it take you to look that up? Plus, besides her stans, who else remembers even half of those? Only one people remember is the one in 09 and at's only because of Kanye's stupid ass

even worse :lmao: and right? Her legacy is embedded as both life changing, world changing, and industry changing. NONE of these new girls can say the same. They need the awards, my wife doesn't. :coffee:

done da-da :clapping:

and u know he had to look it up....Ch. +1 ding....

I didn't have to look it up. I'm a big fan of Beyonce the performer, so I follow things related to her performing. And you don't have to be a stan to know basic things about artists you enjoy.

Can you name all 34 of Janet's Billboard Awards? I doubt it. That doesn't make them any less credible. Stop grasping for straws. It's not going to change the fact that Beyonce has more VMAs than any other Black act. :thumbup:

Archived