The Official VMAs Awards Show Thread

Reyna ♔

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Austin, this is the VMAs, boo. Stay on par.

Plus isn't this the same female who talked about not needing passengers on her plane? Then why out of all the awards you named only 3 were solo? CIL- her hubby, Bl- Shakira, and whatever she did with Gaga.

Janet's VMAs: Nasty- solo, TPP-solo, RN- solo, LWND- solo, If-solo, THEN the Icon award. SOLO.

Please let me know when Beyonce can truly back up her words in EVERY aspect she claims.

Btw, Bailey, what's your Twitter account? I'll follow you and we can get to tweetin'

what kind of shit?! :lol: I can't watch it cause my Directv receiver blew out and won't be in til tomorrow so I gotta be updated here and twitter lol

@NiqueAwwready

FckYuImPretty :-]

Beyonce's wearing drapes #nshit ... #vma

@AutoMATIC_Bliss

Toree`Chantel

beyonce got on a maternity dress #VMA

too bad the charts beg to differ :coffee:

"Beautiful Liar" and "Telephone" were both MASSIVE hits. :thumbup:

Austin, this is the VMAs, boo. Stay on par.

Plus isn't this the same female who talked about not needing passengers on her plane? Then why out of all the awards you named only 3 were solo? CIL- her hubby, Bl- Shakira, and whatever she did with Gaga.

Janet's VMAs: Nasty- solo, TPP-solo, RN- solo, LWND- solo, If-solo, THEN the Icon award. SOLO.

Please let me know when Beyonce can truly back up her words in EVERY aspect she claims.

Beyonce has the most VMAs for a Black act and you will deal with it. :thumbup:

Archived