How Freaky Are You?

Bailey

Ok so I read the piece on Keri and how sometimes a female just wanna be you know dicked down basically, now aint nothing wrong when you with someone special or you have that understanding with someone you "cool" with, my issue is its a fine line, sometimes I know dudes that want to freak more than love, and on top of that they so damn greedy they wanna freak with everyone, so for me its a fine line, sure I get horny, and yes with my ONE man, I would be down to do some thangs, but problem I see, is its alot more freaks out here than lovers, and quite frankly a freak aint nothing but a freak, with dudes they wanna freak everything walking...so my question is how much freak in ya? you wanna freak alot? or alot of people?

ok so thank you theres my solution, alot of folks have the two mixed up, your saying freak does not equal hoe cause sometimes I wonder

exactly...u can be a real freak but that dont mean ur sleeping with everyone. now some hoes arent even freaks. tho people get the two confused. hoe doesnt = freak and freak doesnt = hoe. now i know some people that are hoes & freaks. But just because u like to let out ya freaky side all the time or time to time doesnt make a person a hoe. everyone i think has an inner freak. its just some of use chose not to hide it like some lol

exactly...u can be a real freak but that dont mean ur sleeping with everyone. now some hoes arent even freaks. tho people get the two confused. hoe doesnt = freak and freak doesnt = hoe. now i know some people that are hoes & freaks. But just because u like to let out ya freaky side all the time or time to time doesnt make a person a hoe. everyone i think has an inner freak. its just some of use chose not to hide it like some lol

outta punch you in yo Thorck! you just confused the hell outta me