The big 10 females in music right now are...

King Baby

She sucked overall at the VMAs (she had 1 or 2 decent moments though). Especially when she tried "No Scrubs". :umm:

I gagged when I heard the 'No Scrubs' intro. I was like, "really?" :huh::lol:

I've only seen one truly good performance from her and that was 'Price Tag' at some TV awards over here earlier in the year. It was the only time she didn't do too much.

I don't think I've seen any of her videos. :unsure::ph34r: She shoulda just held back some on her album. I swear she and Christina Ag. better not do a song together. :umm:

Oh hell no, it would probably go on for ever with neither of them backing down to end the song :lol:

These names have only in recent months seen an upping in the stakes cause there is no one else around.

In a years time you'll have completely forgotten Rihanna's red hair, and Gaga's antics, and Beyonces baby bumb cause they will be overshadowed, the way they are meant to, by Janet and Madonna.

I find it funny how Janet and Madonna, don't make an album for a few years and it suddendly means a new crop have 'taken over' and they are new 'Queens'. No, the older ones are STILL the big females in music right now and as soon as they release a new album ull know it.

I wish people would stop acting like the divas of the 90s are done with. The female artists that have come in in the 00s have not shown any prestiges or power, its all fanstasy and a cover up cause the REAL Queens of Music decided to rest for a bit.

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Madonna

Janet

Its the same way how they did with Michael. He doesn't make music for a number of years so it was all about Justin Timberlake and Usher, rememember that? Where are they now in the history books? Michael though comes back sells out a 50 date tour and reminds people who owns the business.

So please stop hyping these girls up to be more than they are, cause its very annoying. And give the old girls a chance to come back.

I don't care if Janet etc hasn't made an album in 4 years, they will always be the big CURRENT females in music until they decide they don't want it anymore.

:clapping:

Archived