The big 10 females in music right now are...

King Baby

In the music industry there is always your queens. The queens demand respect and are looked at with admiration, and prestige and they have the power to back that shit up. Back in the day you had janet, Whitney, madonna, Mariah and Toni...

Then you had lauryn Hill...

Now you have...

1. Beyonce, Gaga may be hot right now but Beyonce has longevity, prestiege and is easily the biggest in the game.

2. Lady Gaga

3. Taylor Swift

4. Rihanna

5. Katy Perry

6. Adele

7. Nicki Minaj

8. Britney Spears

9. Ke$ha

10.Selena Gomez :cheers:

What do you think? :unsure:

These names have only in recent months seen an upping in the stakes cause there is no one else around.

In a years time you'll have completely forgotten Rihanna's red hair, and Gaga's antics, and Beyonces baby bumb cause they will be overshadowed, the way they are meant to, by Janet and Madonna.

I find it funny how Janet and Madonna, don't make an album for a few years and it suddendly means a new crop have 'taken over' and they are new 'Queens'. No, the older ones are STILL the big females in music right now and as soon as they release a new album ull know it.

I wish people would stop acting like the divas of the 90s are done with. The female artists that have come in in the 00s have not shown any prestiges or power, its all fanstasy and a cover up cause the REAL Queens of Music decided to rest for a bit.

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Madonna

Janet

Its the same way how they did with Michael. He doesn't make music for a number of years so it was all about Justin Timberlake and Usher, rememember that? Where are they now in the history books? Michael though comes back sells out a 50 date tour and reminds people who owns the business.

So please stop hyping these girls up to be more than they are, cause its very annoying. And give the old girls a chance to come back.

I don't care if Janet etc hasn't made an album in 4 years, they will always be the big CURRENT females in music until they decide they don't want it anymore.

These names have only in recent months seen an upping in the stakes cause there is no one else around.

In a years time you'll have completely forgotten Rihanna's red hair, and Gaga's antics, and Beyonces baby bumb cause they will be overshadowed, the way they are meant to, by Janet and Madonna.

I find it funny how Janet and Madonna, don't make an album for a few years and it suddendly means a new crop have 'taken over' and they are new 'Queens'. No, the older ones are STILL the big females in music right now and as soon as they release a new album ull know it.

I wish people would stop acting like the divas of the 90s are done with. The female artists that have come in in the 00s have not shown any prestiges or power, its all fanstasy and a cover up cause the REAL Queens of Music decided to rest for a bit.

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

roflbot-B42P.jpg

+1 :cheers:

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Madonna

Janet

Its the same way how they did with Michael. He doesn't make music for a number of years so it was all about Justin Timberlake and Usher, rememember that? Where are they now in the history books? Michael though comes back sells out a 50 date tour and reminds people who owns the business.

So please stop hyping these girls up to be more than they are, cause its very annoying. And give the old girls a chance to come back.

I don't care if Janet etc hasn't made an album in 4 years, they will always be the big CURRENT females in music until they decide they don't want it anymore.

You mean like when Janet released "20yo" or better yet "Discipline"? Shut the hell up kangaroo. You sound retarded.

Game I would put P!nk where Adele is 'right now'. Beyonce is still greatest of them even without a hit single.

In the music industry there is always your queens. The queens demand respect and are looked at with admiration, and prestige and they have the power to back that shit up. Back in the day you had janet, Whitney, madonna, Mariah and Toni...

Now you have...

And then you had Lauryn? :blink: My GOD yall give this woman too much credit. She's a non mutherfucking factor when it comes to LEGACIES.One MONSTER album hardly qualifies this bitch as being significant. We might as well add Alanis Morissette if thats the case. :mellow:

Now you have...

1. Beyonce, Gaga may be hot right now but Beyonce has longevity, prestiege and is easily the biggest in the game.

2. Lady Gaga

3. Taylor Swift

4. Rihanna

5. Katy Perry

6. Adele

7. Nicki Minaj

8. Britney Spears

9. Ke$ha

10.Selena Gomez :cheers:

What do you think? :unsure:

They are the most popular..... they don't make the most money :coffee:

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Madonna

Janet

COSA_Mary_F.jpg

You mean like when Janet released "20yo" or better yet "Discipline"? Shut the hell up kangaroo. You sound retarded.

Game I would put P!nk where Adele is 'right now'. Beyonce is still greatest of them even without a hit single.

Contridiction. So Beyonce is greatest still without a hit single, yet Janet is no longer cause she aint charting?

What shit. Joni Mitchell barely EVER scraped the Top 10, didn't stop her being above the rest.

Girl, you just don't understand what true greatness is about. We aint in that era anymore that's the problem. Janet is still above these girls, then and NOW. Don't matter if she don't chart.

Folk still dancing to her modern shit and covering it.

Folk still anticipating her next release.

You can't use 20 y.o and Discipline against her, cause she was blacklisted and had label issues. 'Make me' was off a hits collection, and 'nothing' was off a soundtrack. But I guess the fact that you do shows your true colours

No... Gaga is still #1... Britney should be #2... Beyonce should be under #5... To be top player.. U have to provide hits... Otherwise ur Kim Kar' /Paris Hilton in her prime

Archived