Not Them, Too! Damnit!

Reyna ♔

Michael Jackson siblings plan tribute tour

Michael Jackson's brother Tito and sister Rebbie will play series of dates in UK and Europe, teaming up with producer David Gest

Members of Michael Jackson's family are to collaborate with the producer David Gest in a touring tribute to the late singer.

Jackson's brother Tito and sister Rebbie will play a series of dates in the UK and Europe next year. Gest said the spoken-word shows would feature stories about the singer and Q&As as well as music. The singer Deniece Williams, a Jackson family friend, is also taking part.

"The majority of the show will be reminiscences and stories about Michael that the public has never heard," Gest said.

The tour, A Jackson named Michael: Remembering a legend, will begin next March. Gest has also produced a documentary, Michael Jackson: The life of an icon, to be released on DVD next month.

October's Michael Forever concert in Cardiff, which will feature Christina Aguilera, has not been universally backed by Jackson's family.

Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, goes on trial this month charged with his involuntary manslaughter in 2009.

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/sep/05/michael-jackson-siblings-tribute-tour

_________________________________________________________________________________________

:mellow: :mellow: :umm: :umm: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sigh: :sigh: -_- -_-

It's beyond tacky now.

If ANYBODY says Janet rides MJ's coattails or is famous because of him, in light of all this BS, I'm gonna CUT a bitch.

I kinda have a question, didn't Michael leave them with a catch 22? He left no provision in his estate/will for most of his family members. Now I do know when I talk to folks who have drafted their own will when it comes to siblings and folks their age, they tend to NOT leave them anything, and the reasoning is as long as the sibling is able body and mind the first thing I hear is "they can work" so didn't MJ kinda set this sorta thing in motion by leaving them nothing ? If the thought was they can make money off the last name alone, then why we mad?

I kinda have a question, didn't Michael leave them with a catch 22? He left no provision in his estate/will for most of his family members. Now I do know when I talk to folks who have drafted their own will when it comes to siblings and folks their age, they tend to NOT leave them anything, and the reasoning is as long as the sibling is able body and mind the first thing I hear is "they can work" so didn't MJ kinda set this sorta thing in motion by leaving them nothing ? If the thought was they can make money off the last name alone, then why we mad?

He gave them PLENTY while he was alive. Does he need to in death as well?

did he? They seemed to not have had that much contact with him, and now that he is gone they still here, and they have huge families too.

He did. He had closer contact than they say he did. He distanced himself because most, except Janet, Randy and his mom and sometimes Rebbie, always asked for his money. That was a main reason for the distance. I remember mainly Joseph calling him and asking for millions at a time. Jermaine also begged after one of his divorces when the woman cleaned his ass out. They were always asking him for handouts and he gAve, but then started to distance because he was tired of it.

He did. He had closer contact than they say he did. He distanced himself because most, except Janet, Randy and his mom and sometimes Rebbie, always asked for his money. That was a main reason for the distance. I remember mainly Joseph calling him and asking for millions at a time. Jermaine also begged after one of his divorces when the woman cleaned his ass out. They were always asking him for handouts and he gAve, but then started to distance because he was tired of it.

I can imagine that, that's fucked up. :filenails: I would think they would try Janet too though, but we already know how she is with her money :whistle:

I can imagine that, that's fucked up. :filenails: I would think they would try Janet too though, but we already know how she is with her money :whistle:

My wife is no nonsense. They probably tried her and she rejected them day one so they let it go. :lmao:

Michael was a little more open and helped them then when they got greedy, cut out.

My wife is no nonsense. They probably tried her and she rejected them day one so they let it go. :lmao:

Michael was a little more open and helped them then when they got greedy, cut out.

well they had a shit load of kids and no jobs, why should I break you off on my money? You had them babies not me.

Archived