hydrangeas' LOATHE Madonna

Idrag4mj

I don't understand why Madonna has to be so tongue-n-cheek rude about things, if someone gives you flowers whether you like them or not it's the thought that counts, and you turn around and insult the person and their intelligence saying shit like "he obviously doesn't know that" I wouldn't give the bitch shit acting that damn stank. Whatever happen to if you don't have anything nice to say you just don't say anything?

I don't understand why Madonna has to be so tongue-n-cheek rude about things, if someone gives you flowers whether you like them or not it's the thought that counts, and you turn around and insult the person and their intelligence saying shit like "he obviously doesn't know that" I wouldn't give the bitch shit acting that damn stank. Whatever happen to if you don't have anything nice to say you just don't say anything?

bitch doesn't deserve fans

But you spent over 3K on this bitch to see her ungrateful ass in concert so what are you complaining about ..... ?

Archived