AWWW SHYTT !! LOURDES CICCONE CAN CERTAINLY FILL OUT A BIKINI

SNAP-A-DYKK 1814

How the hell does calling her beautiful make me a predator? :umm: I have no attraction for her, because she's young. I just think she looks beautiful. I call Paris beautiful all the time, doesn't mean I want her sexually. Is it wrong to give compliments to people now? :blink:

she's in a bikini with her boobs showing off.. that's the difference between Paris (who is beautiful with clothes on) and Madonna's granddaughter.. who is half naked

idk... i think it's inappropriate timing

she's in a bikini with her boobs showing off.. that's the difference between Paris (who is beautiful with clothes on) and Madonna's granddaughter.. who is half naked

idk... i think it's inappropriate timing

Perhaps with an eye that's always checking for something to negate, then yes. Unlike most, I can look at a body half-naked or not and say it's beautiful without having sexual feelings. But since this is America, that is obviously not the first thing thought of when someone gives a compliment like that.

How the hell does calling her beautiful make me a predator? :umm: I have no attraction for her, because she's young. I just think she looks beautiful. I call Paris beautiful all the time, doesn't mean I want her sexually. Is it wrong to give compliments to people now? :blink:

I think she's 15... Or almost 15. So it's not THAT weird.

Archived