Confessions 2.0

Reyna ♔

Since I can't find the other one I made this one. If a mod finds the other, feel free to merge. I just wanted to admit something.

Starting around my next bday, I'll be going through FtM transition. Yeah.

So, your confession(s)?

I thought being open about what was on my mind would make me more sure. It's only confused me even more. Every time I think I have something figured out, I always second guess myself. Usually these end up with greater and deeper conclusions, but something like this is far too serious to think over too often. I guess that's the main reason I've put off the date so I can be beyond sure of it all. I'm most definitely not a full woman, yet I'm not a full man either. But gender only comes in two. So what the hell am I?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better go with the abbreviated. I'm about to go to bed. :lol:

:lol: Well long story short will make it like many others you've heard. For years, I've felt, out of place, with my gender. Since I was a child, really. It didn't get to the extent I felt I really needed to change until I hit my teens when I really started developing. I felt at least okay when I was young because I looked neutral and didn't know about sex so the lower half didn't matter to me at that time. But getting older now, and looking like what I'm not, which is a full woman is not for me. It'll be a gradual change since I'm still sorting through things. Starting with just the breast reduction, which in itself will be big. I'll be going from double D cup to a B cup, if you get the difference :asham: I know you're not American so the measuring system may be different for where you are :lol: But yeah, I'll be starting there, mostly to get people used to me looking different and then change more and more as time persists. Overall, I feel it'll be about a year and a half, two years for the full change.

:lol: Well long story short will make it like many others you've heard. For years, I've felt, out of place, with my gender. Since I was a child, really. It didn't get to the extent I felt I really needed to change until I hit my teens when I really started developing. I felt at least okay when I was young because I looked neutral and didn't know about sex so the lower half didn't matter to me at that time. But getting older now, and looking like what I'm not, which is a full woman is not for me. It'll be a gradual change since I'm still sorting through things. Starting with just the breast reduction, which in itself will be big. I'll be going from double D cup to a B cup, if you get the difference :asham: I know you're not American so the measuring system may be different for where you are :lol: But yeah, I'll be starting there, mostly to get people used to me looking different and then change more and more as time persists. Overall, I feel it'll be about a year and a half, two years for the full change.

Well I'm sure you know you have a massive journey ahead. I'm impressed by your courage.

Definitely. I'm still kind of scared, to be honest with you. But it's something I have to be honest with. I can't live a lie. And thank you.

Being honest with yourself is the first crucial step to finding happiness. I remember when I was around 17 and came out to myself, that was life changing. It all goes back to self acceptance and you're on the right track baby, you were born this way B)

Being honest with yourself is the first crucial step to finding happiness. I remember when I was around 17 and came out to myself, that was life changing. It all goes back to self acceptance and you're on the right path baby, you were born this way B)

Oh I knew I could count on you to make me laugh :lol: Thank you, man. I needed that :good:

I know. It just still made me giggle. The sentiment did get across, entirely. And I thank you. :blush:

I will feel free to express myself :wink:

:blush:

Express yourself don't repress yourself ^_^

How old are you if you don't mind me asking :unsure: I always assumed like 16

:blush:

While stepping into the free xone :thumbup:

Oh I don't mind. In truest honesty, 17. So you're just a year off :lol:

Oh, a Janet reference unsure2.png:whistle: My self acceptance music comes from Madonna and Gaga, but Janet helped me with other thangs. Particularly "Together Again" -_-

I have a gift for guessing people's ages and being a year off B)

Oh, a Janet reference unsure2.png:whistle: My self acceptance music comes from Madonna and Gaga, but Janet helped me with other thangs. Particularly "Together Again" -_-

I have a gift for guessing people's ages and being a year off B)

Janet and Mike have been my rocks for self-acceptance. I can see where Madonna has helped you, though. Yeah, "Together Again" is some magic all its own.

:lol: :lol: :lol: So silly ^_^

Archived