Confessions 2.0

Reyna ♔

Agreed. It's hard to believe for a time that I was actually fell in love with two who abused physically, and this one abused emotionally. Thank goodness for "What About" -_-

Abusers suck. Mine wasn't a lover, she was meant to be my friend and she terrorized me and verbally and mentally abused me. She trapped me at her house every day after school and told me things would happen to me or my family if I tried to leave before she allowed me to, or if I told. I was 10 fucking years old! She was 16, she must have been seriously messed up in the head. She used to force me to watch horror movies like Poltergeist and Child's Play.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1316464044' post='239068]

Abusers suck. Mine wasn't a lover, she was meant to be my friend and she terrorized me and verbally and mentally abused me. She trapped me at her house every day after school and told me things would happen to me or my family if I tried to leave before she allowed me to, or if I told. I was 10 fucking years old! She was 16, she must have been seriously messed up in the head. She used to force me to watch horror movies like Poltergeist and Child's Play.

Oh god, that is just a horror story in itself :mellow:

Good thing you were able to get out of that, though

It took so long before I could find the courage to tell another soul, she had such a hold over me. Even now I wonder if I would be less of a shy and unconfident person if none of that had happened.

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1316465994' post='239101]

It took so long before I could find the courage to tell another soul, she had such a hold over me. Even now I wonder if I would be less of a shy and unconfident person if none of that had happened.

You probably would be. But the fact that you did go through something so wrong is that so you could live to tell the story and to help someone else in the same or a similar situation. That's something I've learned with all I've been through in these short years on earth. There must be a plan, and it has to be to tell stories to help others make it. Same can be said for you.

I hope so, though I would not wish that on anyone.

when I was a kid my dad, my brother and I would go fishing in his boat, and my dad made everything a competition and not fun, so I hated going, I hated being there, all day on a boat in the hot sun no shade, his temper, well sometimes if my brother and I fished well he would stop at McDonald's for food on our way back, most times we would stop and get KFC, I hated when we got KFC and wanted McDonald's but my dad made it like we only got McDonald's when he approved he preferred KFC. Anyway it totally just occurred to me why I never eat KFC. :filenails:

I am a lot better now. Granted I do get down about some things but it doesnt get bad like it used too. I am in a better place in my life now. I moved to a new city and started culinary school. I have been more focused on school than anything else that I have done in my life. I want to become executive chef at a top restaurant here in Texas before I hit age 35 (going to be 30 next month). I have a better relationship with my family, and I am more outgoing.

Archived