And the Forum Michael is...

Reyna ♔

what does that have to do with what i said? :blink: If the Morning Crew has to keep their cult in one thread... you and you're cult should as well...

bring homage to yourself... This is the JANET JACKSON forum mind you... not JANET JACKSON & The Rest of Em... including MJ

i never said i speak for adults...but being 18 is not an adult.... that's a fact..

therefore you cannot speak for adults... much like... i cannot speak for Jews because I am not a Jew...

How in the hell is the Morning Crew a cult? :blink:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blame the father... classic case of weak people blaming others in order to not take responsibility for their actions.

his thoughts were expressed on his faces... a mere timeline of photos proves MJ didn't love himself and wanted to be someone else.... and he just looked like Diana Ross... the white woman was speculation

:unsure::blink:

what does that have to do with what i said? :blink: If the Morning Crew has to keep their cult in one thread... you and you're cult should as well...

bring homage to yourself... This is the JANET JACKSON forum mind you... not JANET JACKSON & The Rest of Em... including MJ

i never said i speak for adults...but being 18 is not an adult.... that's a fact..

therefore you cannot speak for adults... much like... i cannot speak for Jews because I am not a Jew...

:lmao: @ calling us a cult

:lmao: @ attempting to "remind me" of what place this is

:lmao: @ ignoring both the legal age laws and making it as if having fun on the Internet undermines my adulthood

:lmao: x 5 @ thinking I'm trying to be the adult ambassador and THEN trying to equate that with being or not being a part of an ethnicity.

Get the hell out if this thread, especially since you don't like it. No-one asked for, needed, required, requested, your comments, as well as anyone else who takes this thread and ideas as serious as you do in thinking we honestly need/want to pretend to be the Jacksons to have fun. Adieu :wave:

:lmao: @ calling us a cult

:lmao: @ attempting to "remind me" of what place this is

:lmao: @ ignoring both the legal age laws and making it as if having fun on the Internet undermines my adulthood

:lmao: x 5 @ thinking I'm trying to be the adult ambassador and THEN trying to equate that with being or not being a part of an ethnicity.

Get the hell out if this thread, especially since you don't like it. No-one asked for, needed, required, requested, your comments, as well as anyone else who takes this thread and ideas as serious as you do in thinking we honestly need/want to pretend to be the Jacksons to have fun. Adieu :wave:

that was a joke

seems like you think it's JANET & co...

just because someone is 18.. doesn't make them an adult... that's not just my census... ask anyone over the age of 25... when i say "adult" i mean all the responsibilities that come with the title... not the number

there are healthier ways to have fun than to pretend to be someone you're not... i recommend you buy Janet Jackson's book.. then read it

You think so? Why is that? :unsure: It isn't meant to be serious in the slightest :asham:

Why not just be yourselves? :unsure: I know it's not meant to be serious, but it's odd that we're here proclaiming the Forum's Michael, Latoya, Jackson Dog, Jackson Elephant, etc.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, and I'm just used to regular internet cliques :lol: Hell I get annoyed when people on here proclaim themselves to be legendary on here.

that was a joke

seems like you think it's JANET & co...

just because someone is 18.. doesn't make them an adult... that's not just my census... ask anyone over the age of 25... when i say "adult" i mean all the responsibilities that come with the title... not the number

there are healthier ways to have fun than to pretend to be someone you're not... i recommend you buy Janet Jackson's book.. then read it

You're such an ass sometimes. My God :lol:

Obviously nobody thinks you seriously think Bu is MJ so we know it isn't serious. It's akin to 5 yr olds that pretend to be their favourite cartoon character.

So what exactly is wrong with it besides people and their stereotypes of what every adult should behave like?

Why not just be yourselves? :unsure: I know it's not meant to be serious, but it's odd that we're here proclaiming the Forum's Michael, Latoya, Jackson Dog, Jackson Elephant, etc.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, and I'm just used to regular internet cliques :lol: Hell I get annoyed when people on here proclaim themselves to be legendary on here.

95% of the time we just comment as ourselves, minus TOF as you see :lol: It's just kinda fun, we felt. It all started when I called TOF Michael months ago in a PM because we had and are growing very close like brother and sister. We promised to always be there for each other, and since we're MJ/JJ fans, we said we'd do that like them. He's my MJ and I'm his Janet. Then Bu decided he wanted to be Mike and now you have all this lol

Maybe I'm out of the loop, and I'm just used to regular internet cliques :lol:Hell I get annoyed when people on here proclaim themselves to be legendary on here.

*takes a printscreen and tweets it to Little Bill*

95% of the time we just comment as ourselves, minus TOF as you see :lol: It's just kinda fun, we felt. It all started when I called TOF Michael months ago in a PM because we had and are growing very close like brother and sister. We promised to always be there for each other, and since we're MJ/JJ fans, we said we'd do that like them. He's my MJ and I'm his Janet. Then Bu decided he wanted to be Mike and now you have all this lol

If he's your MJ and you're his Janet, then why is he the Forum's MJ?

How many threads are there about the Jacksons?

Archived