Bu! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Befriending me first

Not always trying to proclaim being a legend and icon :rolleyes:

Our twin telepathy powers B)

Rapidly becoming a great brother to me :blush:

And just being all around awesome :thumbup:

Love you much, bro :wub:

tumblr_lqniogVYF11qgtytoo1_500.jpg

And you are still my brother, TOF. ^_^ You're just not Michael :thumbup: Love you :wub:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THAT's what you want to pick on?

not the fact that this thread wasn't needed...

the fact that these children are pretending to be Jacksons and not themselves?

some people need hobbies... pretending to be famous people are for kids

This thread is for fun and with what others make threads on, there is no problem with this. Point #1 irrelevant.

We pretend to be them for fun, on here. Each of us know who we are and, love who we are, and pretending on a forum that is meant for celebrating and giving homage to one of those we pretend to be is not wrong. It is to honor them and have fun. Point #2 irrelevant.

Each of us have jobs, and hobbies, and a joke on the forum doesn't make us any less than adults.

Maybe you need the hobby instead of trying to negate everything that doesn't comply with your dull view of what this place should be. It's the Internet, honey. A place of research, information, and fun. And we intend to embrace all three. Point #3 irrelevant.

And done.

This thread is for fun and with what others make threads on, there is no problem with this. Point #1 irrelevant.

We pretend to be them for fun, on here. Each of us know who we are and, love who we are, and pretending on a forum that is meant for celebrating and giving homage to one of those we pretend to be is not wrong. It is to honor them and have fun. Point #2 irrelevant.

Each of us have jobs, and hobbies, and a joke on the forum doesn't make us any less than adults.

Maybe you need the hobby instead of trying to negate everything that doesn't comply with your dull view of what this place should be. It's the Internet, honey. A place of research, information, and fun. And we intend to embrace all three. Point #3 irrelevant.

And done.

this should be merged with your other insane and pointless thread

pretending to be someone else like they're holier than life is disturbing and to be 18 and do this is beyond disturbing... i don't think you love who you are if you're going around playing pretend to be other people

you're not an adult... therefore you cannot speak for adults...

THAT's what you want to pick on?

not the fact that this thread wasn't needed...

the fact that these children are pretending to be Jacksons and not themselves?

some people need hobbies... pretending to be famous people are for kids

Well all that goes without saying....

Well hello, Lyrical ^_^

Hello hello, miss :) It's been a while -- How have you been?

To avoid trolling in your thread and seemingly egging on a potential argument :lol: I want to add my 2 cents on your OP: You made a great choice, Bu is a real down to Earth dude, genuinely nice and REAL. You can tell he's like that in real life too :thumbup:

this should be merged with your other insane and pointless thread

pretending to be someone else like they're holier than life is disturbing and to be 18 and do this is beyond disturbing... i don't think you love who you are if you're going around playing pretend to be other people

you're not an adult... therefore you cannot speak for adults...

The one that didn't get deleted as was requested by a certain few because it wasn't as stupid as the few said it was? The one that none of the mods thought to be wrong and even got laughs out of about 3 of them because they knew it wasn't serious?

I don't pretend to be her like she's holier than life. I know Janet is human just like I am. Just far more successful and has made an impact on more people. I being one of them. And so I will gladly give homage to her. If giving homage is wrong then there is no reason for this forum now s it? It's made to honor her, from her fans, yes? Same with us rarely joking to be her and the family. It is meant to be comedic, honoring, and a silly pass time while we are on the forum. no more, no less.

And you can? Being over 18 doesn't make you anymore of a real adult than being in a garage makes you a car. Find something else to do with your time besides trolling the forum and attempting to pick apart everything you see thinking it's serious. Who is out of touch with reality now?

Come on now Game, MJ wasn't in love with himself because he had a father who acted as if he didn't love his children. If you deal with that shit for the bulk of your life, starting at a ridiculously impressionable age...what do you expect?

And imo, you're going too far when you say he wanted to be Diana Ross, a white woman etc. :rolleyes: smh. Merely speculation, due to the fact that you don't know his thoughts.

Hello hello, miss :) It's been a while -- How have you been?

To avoid trolling in your thread and seemingly egging on a potential argument :lol: I want to add my 2 cents on your OP: You made a great choice, Bu is a real down to Earth dude, genuinely nice and REAL. You can tell he's like that in real life too :thumbup:

Yes it has. I've been well, how about you? :)

Thank you :lol: yeah, you got it. I still love TOF and he's my bro regardless. Bu is just more Mike-esque And also like a broer to me. :thumbup: He is so cool ^_^

The one that didn't get deleted as was requested by a certain few because it wasn't as stupid as the few said it was? The one that none of the mods thought to be wrong and even got laughs out of about 3 of them because they knew it wasn't serious?

I don't pretend to be her like she's holier than life. I know Janet is human just like I am. Just fR more successful and has made an impact on more people. I being one of them. And so I will gladly give homage to her. If giving homage is wrong then there is no reason for this forum now s it? It's made to honor her, from her fans, yes? Same with us rarely joking to be her and the family. It is meant to be comedic, honoring, and a silly pass time while we are on the forum. no more, no less.

And you can? Being over 18 doesn't make you anymore of a real adult than being in a garage makes you a car. Find something else to do with your time besides trolling the forum and attempting to pick apart everything you see thinking it's serious. Who is out of touch with reality now?

what does that have to do with what i said? :blink: If the Morning Crew has to keep their cult in one thread... you and you're cult should as well...

bring homage to yourself... This is the JANET JACKSON forum mind you... not JANET JACKSON & The Rest of Em... including MJ

i never said i speak for adults...but being 18 is not an adult.... that's a fact..

therefore you cannot speak for adults... much like... i cannot speak for Jews because I am not a Jew...

Come on now Game, MJ wasn't in love with himself because he had a father who acted as if he didn't love his children. If you deal with that shit for the bulk of your life, starting at a ridiculously impressionable age...what do you expect?

And imo, you're going too far when you say he wanted to be Diana Ross, a white woman etc. :rolleyes: smh. Merely speculation, due to the fact that you don't know his thoughts.

blame the father... classic case of weak people blaming others in order to not take responsibility for their actions.

his thoughts were expressed on his faces... a mere timeline of photos proves MJ didn't love himself and wanted to be someone else.... and he just looked like Diana Ross... the white woman was speculation

Archived