And the Forum Michael is...

Reyna ♔

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this place has 30 active users on a given day... i reply to anyone in any thread with my opinion... the end

i'm not picking on her or harassing her... "Janet" and I has had good topics together and bad... but you only pay attention to the bad

I've only seen the bad (as has Angela from what she said).

LOL!! Aww thanks Reyna haha. *waits for TOF to come do the most*

Smh at Game coming for Reyna again. Everytime she makes a reply or thread you seem to be on her ass

You're welcome, bro :wink::lol: :lol: You know he will :rolleyes:

It's like we cannot stay on a level plane. Either we have short bursts of agreeing or he is just trying to negate every post I do :sigh:

I initially condoned the name change because I didn't think it was that big of a deal. But then I see someone titled Beyonce on here :mellow: And now I feel like I opened Pandora's box -_-

I actually wanted to change my name in the last week or two. Can you change it for me?

It's like we cannot stay on a level plane. Either we have short bursts of agreeing or he is just trying to negate every post I do :sigh:

LET'S WAIT AWHILE

do4dh2.gif

and it's not like that... i know you are a good person.. and you are very intelligent teenager.. but i can't stand these lil attention stunts like this thread was... so i'll pick at it and then kick it

LET'S WAIT AWHILE

do4dh2.gif

and it's not like that... i know you are a good person.. and you are very intelligent teenager.. but i can't stand these lil attention stunts like this thread was... so i'll pick at it and then kick it

What are we waiting for? :blink::asham:

It seems like it -_- and...:mellow: That is your first compliment to me :excited:

And then you ruined it just that fast :sigh:

Austin and I already exposed the truth to his sudden rise in positives...Selz started giving all his posts +1s.

LMAO at you outing this like it's news. :lmao:

Everyone knows I upped TOF's rep that night you were all trying to slay him - and I have to say I had a brilliant time doing it... it was fucking HYSTERICAL watching you guys as you all slowly began to realise that something was happening. I haven't laughed that much in a long time... my gosh... :lmao:

At the end of the day, what does it really matter. :sigh:

And if TOF was banned from here, y'all would be the first to cry... who would you drag then? :yep:

This thread is for fun and with what others make threads on, there is no problem with this. Point #1 irrelevant.

We pretend to be them for fun, on here. Each of us know who we are and, love who we are, and pretending on a forum that is meant for celebrating and giving homage to one of those we pretend to be is not wrong. It is to honor them and have fun. Point #2 irrelevant.

Each of us have jobs, and hobbies, and a joke on the forum doesn't make us any less than adults.

Maybe you need the hobby instead of trying to negate everything that doesn't comply with your dull view of what this place should be. It's the Internet, honey. A place of research, information, and fun. And we intend to embrace all three. Point #3 irrelevant.

And done.

ummmmmmmmmmmm

Why not just be yourselves? :unsure: I know it's not meant to be serious, but it's odd that we're here proclaiming the Forum's Michael, Latoya, Jackson Dog, Jackson Elephant, etc.

Mess

and ki @ Game for the Diana Ross, Peter Pan shade

It's also odd that you think you are growing close to people you don't know like they are your family when you don't even know them....and then formatting this fantasy family into the jacksons. I

oop

I initially condoned the name change because I didn't think it was that big of a deal. But then I see someone titled Beyonce on here :mellow: And now I feel like I opened Pandora's box -_-

Again, did I not say this the first time round, and everyone and their mama came for me. Now they all seeing the light sigh.gif

I didn't set it up :lol: I think that's the default. Just like people think I changed TOF's rep, when I had nothing to do with it. I'm still debating what to do with the rep thing.

reps should be gone

Ramona FTW! :lmao: I love that bitch! :lmao:

turtle rock!

:lol: Not to ruin your thread (Well then again, I guess I was beaten to the punch >_<), but that's really nice gesture. I also remembering the first people who helped me get comfortable posting on the old forum back in the day. ^_^

Yeah. You really run across some sweet people here. ^_^ You being one of them :blush:

Archived