What makes someone attractive?

Bailey

Im not talking about just looks, what is it you find attractive, it could be anything small or big that a person does, like for example a friend of mine was up til 4am out, and got up at 7am just to watch his friend/ex run in our annual festival of races, I thought wow that's devotion, he even said the only reason Im here is because of him.

What usually makes someone appealing to me is often if they have something positive that I lack. Like confidence or balance or the world and themselves. Something they can teach me. But I also kinda like if they have been in or are in similar situations to mine that way we can grow together. I adore intelligence/brilliance and that can make me swoon in a heartbeat. That and creativity. I fall in love with the sweet and shy types. Especially if they have a hint of romance attached.

I love an intelligent guy, and I kinda like a bit of nerdiness, I don't know, down to Earth, clean cut, someone who likes to cook too, someone with goals, they would rather have a night in with friends than a night at the bar. Someone who shows their affection and isn't afraid to be trusting to the right person.

Mental stimulation... in other words -a debator. Someone who stands FIRM in their beliefs,opinions and values. Someone to challenge my views and maybe enlighten me on the way they see things and possibly make me look at things in a way I never did before and vice versa.A weak minded individual with no strong beliefs/opinions -a deal breaker.

Archived