Say something nice/u admire about another member

---

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roc - I honestly don't know what this place would be like without you. You're hilarious and you still manage to shock me with some of the insane shit you post. :lol: But on a more serious note, you've always made me feel like someone was there to listen when I thought no one else was. Thanks for being such a loveable creeper. ^_^

Aw Jessilucinderson :wub:

:lol: @ loveable creeper

[cont'd]

Matt - You've always been one of my favorite members. From your flawless avatars and signatures to the content of your posts, you represent everything that I love in a forum member. I really like that we share so many of the same interests and opinions.

Stephon - Even though you aren't as active on the forum as you used to be, I still get life from your posts. Your thread back on the old forum introduced me to a lot of new shows and artists, many of which I still watch and listen to today. Thanks for the exposure. ^_^

eli's_rhythm - I'd like to echo everyone else's sentiments by saying that I really do wish that you would post more.

Jevar - You seem to be a very determined person. I've seen you lose a shit ton of weight and write a shit ton of songs. I'm proud of you, and I hope you keep growing. I'd also like to add that we both share the same favorite Kelis song........

Strawberry's Baby - A welcome addition to Planet Janet. For someone so young you have a very thick skin, and that's a quality I really admire about you.

The Member Formerly Known as Artist Hekey - Fucking rock star. I love reading every one of your posts. NEVER CHANGE.

Con - I remember when you posted your picture that you bared an uncanny resemblance to one of my very best friends. It's funny, because you’re exactly the kind of person that I'd love to be around. Funny, smart, and all-around nice guy; it's no wonder that you’re one of the most beloved forum members.

I still have a few more that I'll be posting tomorrow.

Aw Jessilucinderson :wub:

:lol: @ loveable creeper

^_^

Shady - We are two peas in a pod. :wub: Like you said in your post about me, if we ever met up I know we'd fuck really hard (who would top though :unsure:) and hit it off really well ^_^

even though you don't talk to me anymore <_<

Jorge - I miss you too. You will always have a very special place in my heart. You add evil and cuteness to the board all within one post :wub:

Kenneth - You're a great man. A very rare and special breed of person. I am both proud of and inspired by your evolution.

Archived