Say something nice/u admire about another member

---

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though he claimed to look like Shemar Moore, TOF is actually a cool person. -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: No one can fuse shade and a compliment together quite like you, Henry. :lol:

I'll choose you, my friend. Henry is hilarious, I enjoy having conversations with him, he's probably been most active in my threads even when no-one knew who the hell I was around here :lol: if I made a "top favorite members of the board" list, he'd definitely be on there.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: No one can fuse shade and a compliment together quite like you, Henry. :lol:

I'll choose you, my friend. Henry is hilarious, I enjoy having conversations with him, he's probably been most active in my threads even when no-one knew who the hell I was around here :lol: if I made a "top favorite members of the board" list, he'd definitely be on there.

Henri is one of the funniest and spontaneous members on this board

He can come up with something funny, and a hilarious gif in an instant

whoopi.gif

Even though he claimed to look like Shemar Moore, TOF is actually a cool person. -_-

The backhanded compliment wasn't necessary! :rolleyes:

Thank you though. :blush:

whoopi.gif

:lmao:

+1 :good:

As for my "say something nice" post.

Hendrika: Is a really nice person when he isn't being an coldhearted evil bitch! :umm:

Reyna: My sis. :wub: You know I'm crazy, but you still love me anyway. :lol: Thank you for always being there for me. :blush:

Dee: DARLINDA!!! The first people I spoke with outside the forum :blush: We don't talk as much as we use to, but I still grateful whenever we talk (and I know it's my fault we don't talk more :rolleyes:)

Jweezy: A sweetheart...he needs to start posting again. :rolleyes:

Hotass: The person that encouraged me to post more. Without him, TOF wouldn't exist! :excited:

Selz: A really nice person and she's the person that single handedly increased my rep pts. :excited:

Austineisha: I flirt with him relentlessly and joke around about wanting his booty ( :shifty: ), but he's a nice person. Very funny...a bit too into Beyawnce...but we all have our faults. :blush: I keep telling this bastard I'm a nice person outside of the "TOF" persona, but he hasn't ever really engaged me in a real conversation. Maybe someday. :shifty:

Bu: You are not the forum Michael...BITCH!!! :flipoff: I guess he's a nice person too. :rolleyes: ...... :P

I actually think TOF is a real nice guy, and seriously underrated, and people pay him out too much pinch988.gif, so they dont take him seriously

And I must say, the way he compiled those videos of Janet @ the Number Ones tour... that wouldve taken forever!

and they came out real good

Awwwwww, that's sweet. :blush:

Alot of people don't take me seriously, but as I said in another thread. I guess I kinda brought it on myself. lol

Yes, putting together that video did take forever! lol It was a labor of love though.

As for btvs, I'm Janet, Who Run The World (and I forget the others, lol): A very nice person, a sweetheart. Talked to me when I was going through some issues with a past relationship and various other things/drama going on in my life. I appreciate that. ^_^ You have a tendency to get into it with some on this forum, lol, but I try to look past that. lol :P

^ I like ur Janet quote, Bu

Maybe I should get reading on that True You book

I still aint past the first few pages

I can really relate to it

I've actually realised that I've spent a lot of my life doing things just to prove other people wrong

and now im like "wtf am i doing this"

I have wasted so much energy in my life

I can't remember where the quote is from but I just fell in love with it when I read it :wub:.

I've wasted so much energy too. It's so sad looking back. But I'm determined to get myself out of the hole (watch bailey get some sort of sexual connotation here :lol:)

Bu: You are not the forum Michael...BITCH!!! :flipoff: I guess he's a nice person too. :rolleyes: ...... :P

*continues to sit in my throne*

mj-remix-cover.jpg

Archived