Say something nice/u admire about another member

---

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*enters thread*

14kcqc6-vi.gif

Some more people:

God - I remember you. I wish you'd post more. Didn't I used to joke about your name on the old board :unsure::asham:??? Anyway I love reading your contributions to the forum. I think you're hilarious :wub:

Vaquero - I think you're a fucking star. You always make me laugh. I absolutely adore your sense of humour. I'm mad you mised me out the first time but I like that I got a special mention later on :wub:. Keep coming here cos it would be so shit without you

Kennita Jo - HIIIIIIIII!! I've missed having you around. I wish you'd make more appearance around here :lol:. Seriously though it's so great to have someone thats actually intelligent around here. The way you stan for Janet is just brilliant. I still remember you "She didn't snatch wigs. That bitch performed lobotomies" line :lmao:!!

Angela - I'm going to recycle what I said before :asham:. Thank you so much for your kind words before the thread went to the trolls! I honestly, honestly didn't expect it at all. You're such a great, humble person and I'm truly thankful that you're shelling out on this forum just for us all to act like we were never raised with manners. You're one of the few members here that I respect wholeheartedly. The way you shut down people so easily is so inspiring. Thank you once again for your lovely words. They truly made my day. I've said it before but if you ever need contributions to the running of the site I don't mind donating.

I think that'll be all. If I've forgotten you then perhaps you're not worth writing about?

*exits*

2jbqxx4_th-vi.gif

Archived