Say something nice/u admire about another member

---

:asham: I cringe when I think back to some of my earlier posts too. I used to go hard for Kanye in those days. >_<:lol:

I remember. FlashingLights™. -_-

And before I forget, thank you for that Gotye song. I downloaded the album and haven't stopped listening, it's to die for.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenneth - You're a great man. A very rare and special breed of person. I am both proud of and inspired by your evolution.

I missed this, with all this nonsense going on.

Thank you, and reciprocated -- I've always looked up to you. You have a special place in my itty bitty heart.

Matt - You've always been one of my favorite members. From your flawless avatars and signatures to the content of your posts, you represent everything that I love in a forum member. I really like that we share so many of the same interests and opinions.

Aww. :blush:

I remember. FlashingLights™. -_-

And before I forget, thank you for that Gotye song. I downloaded the album and haven't stopped listening, it's to die for.

-_-

You're welcome. I'm so glad you like it.

Paul - I miss you. Your sunny disposition really helped my outlook many times, and I wanna fill you in on how far I've come. And I want you to fill me in with your fat cock. ^_^

Awww thanks rocco :) I miss you too, can't wait to hear about all the new things going on!!

[cont'd]

Kenny - I'm not sure what the hell it was that first got us talking, but I'm so glad that I've gotten to know you. We have so much in common, and I really do value our chats together. Even though you're a racist who sounds like Chris Colfer on helium. <3

Shady - You haven't changed a bit since I first started posting. It's members like you, with such a great sense of humor, that keep me coming back to this forum. Much love. :wub:

Selz - I remember back on the old forum you didn't post very much. I thought it was a shame that your magnetic personality wasn't being shared with the rest of the board. Look at you now! :lol: Although your authority on the forum has changed, all of your goofy pictures and raps show me how humble and grounded you still are.

Vaquero - You're always cracking me up. I really do think you should have a blog where you can keep all of the funny pictures and videos that you're always posting. I also have you to thank for introducing me to the incomparable Shocantelle Brown.

Hotboy - One of the board's most valuable members. Janhova and Rihallah must be so proud of the way you stan for them. :asham: And through all the shade and kii's, you still maintain a unique cool and level-headed attitude.

Escapade - I have to admit that I don't know very much about you. But judging by your hilarious antics on twitter, you're someone I'd love to get to know.

More later.

erachildhood_05.jpg

14twz1u.jpg

You two can't help but to flirt-fight. Just get married already :rolleyes::lol:

No, we can't help it. -_-:lol:

Austineisha just needs to go ahead and admit his undying love for me! <_<

how many more pics I post are you gonna steal :sigh:

Nobody is stealing anything from you HoeHoe! Except your pimps, who steal your money everytime you get paid... :excited: :excited: :excited:

Selz - I remember back on the old forum you didn't post very much. I thought it was a shame that your magnetic personality wasn't being shared with the rest of the board. Look at you now! :lol: Although your authority on the forum has changed, all of your goofy pictures and raps show me how humble and grounded you still are.

Thank you :blush: Look at me now.. I'm gettin paper :lmao:

I'm sorry I'm not contributing, I'm just not very good at this. They'd all say the same thing :asham:

OMG angie, I just read your post to me and it moved me, thank you! I love and appreciate you so much, can you believe it's been over 10 years?! you are kind, intelligent, witty, beautiful and as you said to me - you are a legend. I hope that in the last 10 yrs some of my rougher edges have been smoothed away. I'm so proud to have witnessed you growing into the amazing and successful woman that you are today :) xxx

Escapade – I cannot claim that I know much about you, but from what I have read, you seem like such a sweet person. You don’t troll and instigate, but you appear to have a desire to make your voice known. I think with more time, your impact and your voice will be bigger.

Escapade - We've known each other for a few months now...has it been almost a year yet? :unsure: In any event, so tiny, yet so vocal and have so much to say. Never one to spew bullshit, but always speaking the facts. Undying support for the Jackson family, and an uncanny way to have me laughing on here and twitter is what I enjoy most about you. I hope you have much success in the future. :wub:

Escapade - I have to admit that I don't know very much about you. But judging by your hilarious antics on twitter, you're someone I'd love to get to know.

Awwwwww :wub:

tumblr_lomgc70odX1qgqpnp.gif

TOF- I forgot to mention you earlier......not really I just didnt think of you :filenails: ....nevertheless, you have made me laugh my damn ass off with your posts. Especially with you and henry and yalls cat fights that lasts for pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and...well you get the point....anyways thanks for the many laughs you have given me and for future ones to follow

Archived