Say something nice/u admire about another member

---

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Henrietta Jo Jackson – What can I say about you that hasn’t already been said? You’re almost like a supernova: very bright, noticeable, and explosive. You came on the scene and made an impact almost immediately once you decided to become a regular and that is so rare to see, as it generally takes people much longer to get the type of attention you received almost instantly.

And I’ve always appreciated posts from these members, whether we chat (much) or not: Selz, Eli, Dee, Ralph, Nuk, Nemmy, Bu, Lyrical, Somner, Bailey, Switch, Art, VooDoo, Henry, Azn, Lexus, Roc, and Blatin.

Much love to this place.

Henrietta Jo Jackson - :sigh: I can remember way back to June of 2008 when I started coming to JJ.net regularly. You were one of the first people I immediately hit it off with. Probably my personal favorite member for a number of reasons. We think so much alike, not only on Janet related topics, but social, political, or any type of issues we discuss on this board. The picture/gif battles that went on for pages that had to be locked because we wouldn't stop. The pic/gif responses that had me in tears. Your smart aleck remarks. Your inner rebel. I enjoy every bit of your presence here.

baby.gif

Thank you all! ^_^

ThatOtherFan -

janet5.gif

Archived