J|X posters are crazy as cat shit (vent anytime necessary)

bzebabe

I'm so proud of you.

nuae8.jpg2vcgefb.jpg

He deserved everything you said to him...and I'm sick of him banning the fans just because they disagree with his opinion! :sigh:

It's this type of behavior that would actually make me consider giving up the paynis and the booty to you! :wub::lol: :lol: :lol:

Untitled-189.gif

He really has a problem with ppl who disagree with him. And then when he gets slung from his neck by someone, he wants to ban. From now on my SOLE purpose for vising J|X will just to be punch him down. :filenails: And yes, I've already made a new account. :filenails::lmao:

Spare me.

• Upvote 1

Untitled-189.gif

He really has a problem with ppl who disagree with him. And then when he gets slung from his neck by someone, he wants to ban. From now on my SOLE purpose for vising J|X will just to be punch him down. :filenails: And yes, I've already made a new account. :filenails::lmao:

Spare me.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 for the pic...don't let it go to your head. :rolleyes:

He's just one of the MANY reason I don't go to J/X. Unless I have a new Janet video to promote...their very good at supplying views to my Janet-related vids. lol YESSSSS @ you already having another account! Keep that foot FIRMLY placed on that neck! :yep::good:

You know you want it. :rolleyes:

I'm actually interested in some of the opinions of ppl on this board

There....not so much

There you deal with the more "hardcore" Janet stans, the stans that think they know the entire industry front to back, and/or a downright negative bitch (Mikel and others)

I can't do it...I would be constantly snatching wigs on that forum. I tugged on one of two wigs while I was visiting the forum today. lol

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 for the pic...don't let it go to your head. :rolleyes:

He's just one of the MANY reason I don't go to J/X. Unless I have a new Janet video to promote...their very good at supplying views to my Janet-related vids. lol YESSSSS @ you already having another account! Keep that foot FIRMLY placed on that neck! :yep::good:

You know you want it. :rolleyes:

Thank you. ^_^

The posters are the reasons I don't go. It only takes ONE post to fuck up a potentially good thread i.e. the Chris Clown thread. :sigh: And I will be registering at fifth account in the coming weeks on a separate IP address just as a back up. I will not be oppressed by an oppressor. :filenails:

Ch...

Thank you. ^_^

The posters are the reasons I don't go. It only takes ONE post to fuck up a potentially good thread i.e. the Chris Clown thread. :sigh: And I will be registering at fifth account in the coming weeks on a separate IP address just as a back up. I will not be oppressed by an oppressor. :filenails:

Ch...

:cheers:

I can deal with the posters...whenever I go over there. I can usually get the girls in check within a few posts. I've never had any dealings with mikel, but I think I could with him too (without getting banned). It's in the art of debate and subtle shade...I've mastered it (tho you all won't give me credit for it :rolleyes: lol) Though he maybe the type to press the panic button on the first thought that you may be challenging his "authority" :rolleyes: ....That's right Austineisha fight back and SNATCH his ass OUT the game!!!! :excited:

I'll get it one day. :rolleyes:

That's why I'm not interested. They're hardcore. I'm not here for stans

And there are a few evil ones on there

@bounce

@jarrylf

they crazy

I don't mind Mikel...but I didn't read this Paris thread, and I'm not going to. But I noticed he loves to play the "Janet always mimes" card

I don't get it

I can deal with the hardcore stans...I can't however deal with those who are ALWAYS negative. There is a difference between objective criticism and being downright negative and a know it all on top of that...I CAN'T STAND THAT.

Mikel is okay, sometimes...but everyone once in a while he needs to be chin checked. :yep:

I don't like a majority of the posters. IDK why ya'll don't believe me when I tell you stupid people shouldn't allowed on the internet. :sigh: Every time he gets backed into a corner, he goes on a power trip. I'm gonna start reporting his posts. :shifty: I think it was the "apology" I issued to the international fans that got me banned. :lmao:

Don't hold your breath.

I used it in a reply to you when you were reading him :asham:

My sole purpose will be to piss him off. And I just found out every time I log on to the net using my phone, it gives me a new IP address. So even if they did IP ban me, it wouldn't do shit. :filenails:

I don't like a majority of the posters. IDK why ya'll don't believe me when I tell you stupid people shouldn't allowed on the internet. :sigh: Every time he gets backed into a corner, he goes on a power trip. I'm gonna start reporting his posts. :shifty: I think it was the "apology" I issued to the international fans that got me banned. :lmao:

Don't hold your breath.

I saw your posts, and even tho I KNOW he is/was on a power trip. I don't understand how he could justify banning you. It's just pathetic. Just because someone disagrees with you. :blink: If he wants to flex his muscles so badly he SHOULD get rid of some the negativity on that forum and the posters that CONSTANTLY post BS to incite the fans.

I STILL haven't forgiven him and the rest of the mods for not closing a certain thread during the Discipline era. I've referenced that thread many times, but it was THAT damn thread that started the Janet wanted RWU and LA wanted LUV bullshit that still has fans confused to this day. :sigh:

It's only a matter of time... :shifty:

one of my pet hates:

- stupid ppl

The other:

- mental illness

They should be banned from the internet

ISPs needs to start administering IQ tests before they give someone internet access. It's really ridiculous how ppl get on the net and show the e-world how stupid they are. I would never humiliate myself like that. One day they'll learn. :sigh:

I saw your posts, and even tho I KNOW he is/was on a power trip. I don't understand how he could justify banning you. It's just pathetic. Just because someone disagrees with you. :blink: If he wants to flex his muscles so badly he SHOULD get rid of some the negativity on that forum and the posters that CONSTANTLY post BS to incite the fans.

I STILL haven't forgiven him and the rest of the mods for not closing a certain thread during the Discipline era. I've referenced that thread many times, but it was THAT damn thread that started the Janet wanted RWU and LA wanted LUV bullshit that still has fans confused to this day. :sigh:

It's only a matter of time... :shifty:

I'm gonna ask another mod, or perhaps Dave is banning that account, or any other of my accounts, was justifiable. I don't think any of them were imo. The first time was an attack via PM so that could've stayed there. The second and third time, he just couldn't take. He claims he took the role of "bad cop" just to keep things under control, which is complete bullshit because everyone knows how to conduct themselves on a board without much intervention.

I'm gonna ask another mod, or perhaps Dave is banning that account, or any other of my accounts, was justifiable. I don't think any of them were imo. The first time was an attack via PM so that could've stayed there. The second and third time, he just couldn't take. He claims he took the role of "bad cop" just to keep things under control, which is complete bullshit because everyone knows how to conduct themselves on a board without much intervention.

I don't think Dave will do anything..he seems to let Mikel do whatever he wants, and only intervenes to back up Mikel.

It's pathetic. :sigh:

happiness.gif

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 :good: