J|X posters are crazy as cat shit (vent anytime necessary)

bzebabe

Nope..

Most of them are kind a stuck up like Madonna fans..

They over react about any little bit of information before confirming whether or not it's true.

I'm sure a couple of them were treated for depression (related to false Janet news).

Well atleast they love her... I can't say the same for people on here.

Its a few people on here who have serious mental issues and personality disorders.... so thats not really saying much... at the end of the day I think they have a better variety of janet fans.

Well atleast they love her... I can't say the same for people on here.

Its a few people on here who have serious mental issues and personality disorders.... so thats not really saying much... at the end of the day I think they have a better variety of janet fans.

Um...No honey...They have been extremely disrespectful to her. I remember when that Rhonda chick went off about her and the moderators were kissing her ass because they got some goodies from the miss janet site. I agree that the ghetto fucks on jj.com have been tacky and assholes to Janet, her family, Gil, and JD and I don't blame her for snubbing and getting rid of the filth, But the xoners simply think their shit don't stink and that Janet should live her personal life by their standards.

Today at 2:53pm, brittanybeauty wrote:

SloSlo WTF does his eye have to do with ANYTHING not a damn thing!!!! That's the 100th time you mentioned that shit you and your permed pressed eyebrows need to shut the FUCK up it's NOT funny when somebody gets hurt Gil posted the picture and tweeted about it HIMSELF and if you don't like Gil why the hell are you FOLLOWING his tweets on twitter the shit don't make no damn sense...... SOMETHING IS NOT ADDING UP!!!!!

My response:

Stop acting like a cunt cause first off jealous ass my eyebrows are naturally like that. You mad? I can mention it however many fuckin' times I want and you're the one that needs to shut the fuck up cause I don't see my momma nowhere around here. Also I done said plenty of times that I don't have Gil on twitter so your remedial ass needs to pay attention. When you try to come for me make sure you got your shiny faced shit together. Where did I laugh at Gil with your tight-scalped ass? I see you ain't sayin shit to nobody else so don't try it with me. Don't get mad at me cause Gil got the bizness. Get mad at him for posting the shit on Twitter and telling everyone about it k? Thanks bye

Um...No honey...They have been extremely disrespectful to her. I remember when that Rhonda chick went off about her and the moderators were kissing her ass because they got some goodies from the miss janet site. I agree that the ghetto fucks on jj.com have been tacky and assholes to Janet, her family, Gil, and JD and I don't blame her for snubbing and getting rid of the filth, But the xoners simply think their shit don't stink and that Janet should live her personal life by their standards.

I just like how they shade people on here to be honest its funny :blush:

If you had to compare who gets the job done w hen it comes to janet they win by a landslide to me....

I would cuss them out but they haven't came at me wrong yet...

Today at 2:53pm, brittanybeauty wrote:

SloSlo WTF does his eye have to do with ANYTHING not a damn thing!!!! That's the 100th time you mentioned that shit you and your permed pressed eyebrows need to shut the FUCK up it's NOT funny when somebody gets hurt Gil posted the picture and tweeted about it HIMSELF and if you don't like Gil why the hell are you FOLLOWING his tweets on twitter the shit don't make no damn sense...... SOMETHING IS NOT ADDING UP!!!!!

My response:

Stop acting like a cunt cause first off jealous ass my eyebrows are naturally like that. You mad? I can mention it however many fuckin' times I want and you're the one that needs to shut the fuck up cause I don't see my momma nowhere around here. Also I done said plenty of times that I don't have Gil on twitter so your remedial ass needs to pay attention. When you try to come for me make sure you got your shiny faced shit together. Where did I laugh at Gil with your tight-scalped ass? I see you ain't sayin shit to nobody else so don't try it with me. Don't get mad at me cause Gil got the bizness. Get mad at him for posting the shit on Twitter and telling everyone about it k? Thanks bye

You should have came at that bitch harder... can u cuss people out on there without getting into trouble? :excited:

You should have came at that bitch harder... can u cuss people out on there without getting into trouble? :excited:

I want her to bring her ass over here. I didn't cuss her out too much cause I didn't wanna get banned. I got banned years ago for cussing a few bitches out including a mod for talking shit about Janet's weight when she did it for that movie. :coffee:

IgLonely4jj

Junkie

Forum Posts: 1,393

Joined in Dec 2003

Here comes the Bullish...Janet, dont start with me

« Thread Started Today at 10:33pm »

PLEASE dont start changing, re-arranging and canceling tour dates before it even gets off the ground. Last i knew, the show was jumping off in Hong Kong...now its Singapore? i swear, if Janet comes down with a second helping of vertigo, imma snatch SOMEBODY'S wig off and it might be Kim Zolciak's. AND what is all this business about the show being stripped down? this is not the whitney houston revival tour where the vocals are what draws the crowds! YOU ARE JANET JACKSON!!! You are the living definition of a stage show! You are the standard by which these young artists measure how good their stage shows are! dont nobody wanna see you sitting on a stool or a piano singing the acoustic version of make me or nasty boys!! Please dont let this be Rock Witchu part 2 cuz the career has taken enough blows and its time you hit this shit out the park! thanks.

oh AAAAAAAANNNDDDD one more thing...so the freaky portion of the show needs to be dialed down to the days of rope burn and leave all that discipline shit alone... momma katherine raised u better than that.

• 2 months later...

IgLonely4jj

Junkie

Forum Posts: 1,393

Joined in Dec 2003

Here comes the Bullish...Janet, dont start with me

« Thread Started Today at 10:33pm »

PLEASE dont start changing, re-arranging and canceling tour dates before it even gets off the ground. Last i knew, the show was jumping off in Hong Kong...now its Singapore? i swear, if Janet comes down with a second helping of vertigo, imma snatch SOMEBODY'S wig off and it might be Kim Zolciak's. AND what is all this business about the show being stripped down? this is not the whitney houston revival tour where the vocals are what draws the crowds! YOU ARE JANET JACKSON!!! You are the living definition of a stage show! You are the standard by which these young artists measure how good their stage shows are! dont nobody wanna see you sitting on a stool or a piano singing the acoustic version of make me or nasty boys!! Please dont let this be Rock Witchu part 2 cuz the career has taken enough blows and its time you hit this shit out the park! thanks.

oh AAAAAAAANNNDDDD one more thing...so the freaky portion of the show needs to be dialed down to the days of rope burn and leave all that discipline shit alone... momma katherine raised u better than that.

that was so fucking ignant I outta punch her in her throat

Are they a new member stirring things up? :unsure:

I've never been to Xone and don't plan to. JJ.net was the first Janet board I ever visited, and I've never gone anywhere else.

She's been a member since 2006. She's an MJ stan (go figure), and I've seen this child act a fool on MJ's board as well. I've gotten into it with her on there like a year or so ago. I could KO her if I wanted to.

That bitch is crazy. She claims that since Janet lip syncs people don't consider her a legend.

She claims to be a fan of the 60s - 80s music, but the fool forgets that during the 60s and 70s, acts OPENLY lipped their performances. Some of them have even gone as far as not even having a damn mic. :mellow:

She claims to be a fan of the 60s - 80s music, but the fool forgets that during the 60s and 70s, acts OPENLY lipped their performances. Some of them have even gone as far as not even having a damn mic. :mellow:

:lol:

She must have selective amnesia.