J|X posters are crazy as cat shit (vent anytime necessary)

bzebabe

I really don't have anything to say about Janet Xone since I barely ever go there. What surprises me though is that that particular forum has been up for YEARS and only has 1.2 million posts. It really makes me believe that there's a large contingent of Janet fans that are out missing. I know the old JJ.NET had a few million and it isn't that much older than Janet Xone, and it has broken down WAYYYY more than Janet Xone.

Wow. So I'm reading the thread about the theaters excuse and I just can't...

I've always thought J|X was place where all the psychopaths reside but this thread is just.... :mellow:

Someone said

1. Blacks can't be racist

2. Only men can be sexist

I have no words :mellow:

To quote someone on there

In order to be racist, one must possess (collectively) the power to subjugate another.

George Jefferson calling Tom Willis a "honky" is not racist.

Do y'all even know who the above are?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :unsure:

• 1 month later...

my head hurts from reading the dumb shit they post over there :wacko:

when she announced the tour that already told you the setlist :rolleyes:

so the name of the tour and songs are not gonna change when she hits the us dummy :rolleyes:

i swear those xone kids are asking to be cussed out thats why i hardly visit :rolleyes:

oh :censored:

ate that.

I'm just asking... I went on there before and actually didn't see what was so strange about them.... I thought Janet loved the site and rejected the original forum which is a spin off from that one due to how strange and tacky some people are on this forum? Its a bit before my time but thats what I was told by several different people... seems like peeps r bitter or bothered :whistle:

I'm just asking... I went on there before and actually didn't see what was so strange about them.... I thought Janet loved the site and rejected the original forum which is a spin off from that one due to how strange and tacky some people are on this forum? Its a bit before my time but thats what I was told by several different people... seems like peeps r bitter or bothered :whistle:

I don't know. I don't care really. This is the only forum, i'm quasi-active in. When I looked over at the Janet-Xone forum, it looked pretty mundane and boring to me.

when our jj.com forum was up they used to dog us and talk plenty of shit :whistle:

U guys seem to talk about them alot.... Do xone peeps talk about this forum? :unsure

Nope..

Most of them are kind a stuck up like Madonna fans..

They over react about any little bit of information before confirming whether or not it's true.

I'm sure a couple of them were treated for depression (related to false Janet news).

You should've went on there around August last year :lol: I think Janet "loves" J|X because it was the only Janet affiliated site that didn't shut down after the SB. I'm not sure about the original Janet forum but from what I've heard people rarely talked about Janet. It was just a big chatroom. Either way I don't think anyone on here is "bitter or bothered" over the -paths on J|X. If anything we sympathize for them.

so apparently, JD made Janet "fun and real" and Wissam has made her "mature"..she has gone from being in a 20 year old's mindset with JD, to being in a 40 year old's mindset with Wissam (they are saying this like it's a bad thing that a 44 year old woman has the mindset of a 44 year old woman who has experienced some things)

I just can't with that set...they acting like the miss the Khia duets and shit lol...her ass is 44, the fuck would she be doing in the club popping bottle every night? someone actually posted that she used to go out and now she doesn't....um, did we not JUST see her at a halloween party? they just do the absolute most for no damn reason

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: