J|X posters are crazy as cat shit (vent anytime necessary)

bzebabe

Do ya'll see this chick running around talking about Janet isn't a legend and didn't impact music?

And yet they ban me. :fail:

I want her to bring her ass over here. I didn't cuss her out too much cause I didn't wanna get banned. I got banned years ago for cussing a few bitches out including a mod for talking shit about Janet's weight when she did it for that movie.

Daym! They really never changed then LMAO.

I got banned cause I cussed out a mod for saying that Janet's airport arrivals in Asia were staged. I only called him an idiot lol. -_- I still stand by it though.

No, the admin said that Janet's team purposely released information about her arrival to fans in Asian countries to build publicity for the tour. The fans gathering at the airport wasn't as spontaneous as it appeared it. But of course, moogisland/strawberrybounce/twistedvelvet couldn't comprehend :lmao:

No, the admin said that Janet's team purposely released information about her arrival to fans in Asian countries to build publicity for the tour. The fans gathering at the airport wasn't as spontaneous as it appeared it. But of course, moogisland/strawberrybounce/twistedvelvet couldn't comprehend :lmao:

He USED the word STAGED. That winded alot of people up, not just me. People were backing me even, and he still banned me.

And I waas pissed cause its like duh. It's hardly a big deal or bad thing and certainly not a 'staged' thing to let your fans know you'll be there.

And those other names...I've never heard of them :whistle:

I am twistedvelvet. <_<

He USED the word STAGED. That winded alot of people up, not just me. People were backing me even, and he still banned me.

And I waas pissed cause its like duh. It's hardly a big deal or bad thing and certainly not a 'staged' thing to let your fans know you'll be there.

And those other names...I've never heard of them :whistle:

I am twistedvelvet. <_<

He's correct. They were STAGED and he never said that Janet's team hired fans to pretend. He specifically said that they purposely distributed info about her arrival to the fans that wanted to see her. It only winded you and the usual nutjobs that have their tongues stuck on Janet's clit around the clock.

Im gonna actually defend strawberrybounce...I disagree with the word "staged"

The word stages connotes something else....

staged

1. Present a performance of (a play or other show): "the show is being staged at the Goodspeed Opera House".

2. (of a person or group) Organize and participate in (a public event): "UDF supporters staged a demonstration in Sofia"

:whistle:

Thanks Harpo.

I just felt at the time, his wording was unnecesary. There was no need for him to even say it anyway, cause the thread was about how kl the videos were of the mania a the airport. I thought my message was fair, I didn't realise using the word 'idiot' was gonna get me banned, especially when people on all sorts of forums have used much worse words.

No, he meant:

1. deliberately arranged for effect

Eh he already explained that the team distributed info on her arrival for publicity. So I guess you can say that. The fact is strawberrybounce interpreted what he said wrong and tried to get froggy with him.

But that doesn't mean her publicity team actually staged the arrival. It's different..

:huh:

But they did! Her team and the promoters of those shows are the ones that staged the arrival. It's not like those fans spontaneously just knew she was going to be there at that specific time. The information was leaked by Janet's team to the promoters were told to inform the fans. The photogs were there because they were informed Janet's arrival too. I hope you don't think the paps aren't informed about the celebrities they hawk...

*waits for you to read my 2nd post*

If no one knew about the arrival prior to the leaking, then it was staged

:lol:

That's the thing, they didn't know what time she would arrive and which terminal. They would've needed information from Janet's team/promoters.

• 2 months later...

Do tell

He was in one of the thread basically being a "debbie downer" concerning Janet show last night. :sigh:

I don't even understand what his issue is with the fact that Janet did the show.

He was VERY rude tho from what I saw (tho I didn't read the whole thread), so if Austineisha did get banned I hope it was for punching Mikel OUT the game!!!! :good:

He was in one of the thread basically being a "debbie downer" concerning Janet show last night. :sigh:

I don't even understand what his issue is with the fact that Janet did the show.

He was VERY rude tho from what I saw (tho I didn't read the whole thread), so if Austineisha did get banned I hope it was for punching Mikel OUT the game!!!! :good:

LAWD

Yes, that was me in the Paris thread. -_-

Funny how it only took two posts for him to ban me. Last time it was like 4 or 5. :unsure:

I'm so proud of you.

nuae8.jpg2vcgefb.jpg

He deserved everything you said to him...and I'm sick of him banning the fans just because they disagree with his opinion! :sigh:

It's this type of behavior that would actually make me consider giving up the paynis and the booty to you! :wub::lol: :lol: :lol: