Guys becoming more feminine...

Twistedvelvet

Not neccerarily gay but in like the last very few years I'm noticing so much guys seem to be comfortable acting kinda childish and girly, rather than introverted and macho.

There seems to be more of a oking about guys liking female singers, not just cause 'they are hot' to them but for the music. Is it cause of the dance style in music now?

Also the hair, the fashion, boys are obsessed with the long hair side fridge, flicking it, pushing it back like they're in a shampoo commercial.

Discuss.

The fashion at least in London is becoming more "feminine". Im seeing guys with their lip pierced for fucks sake :blink: I really dont know when this came "acceptable", usually a famous person starts it off but i dunno how this shit started.

that has been out for ages in the underground / emo world

Glam rock bands helped spreading this and it just became bigger with footballers openly talking about being metrosexuals (think David Beckham and Ronaldo )

Guys having lipped pierce is still weird as fuck..i could never see myself doing it

meh, it can look good it just depends on the person :lol: . I love piercings and i do like to see those on both men and women but it all depends on the overall look

that has been out for ages in the underground / emo world

Glam rock bands helped spreading this and it just became bigger with footballers openly talking about being metrosexuals (think David Beckham and Ronaldo )

Yeah but your everyday young black dude doing it???? its honestly random as fuck

I've noticed it more when it comes to guys liking female singers and dance music. We are saturated with festivals over here (there's probably too many now) and you will find the "manliest" guys into a big range of female acts. I think it's great.

Yes, it probably is. But I just find it annoyingly hypocritical that the same guys probably bullied me for it ten years ago.

Archived