Madonna Was Seriously Pressed About Janet According To Jermaine Jackson

Idrag4mj

Didn'ty see eventaully end up hearing TVR and said she liked it or am I mistaken her with some other artist. I could have sworn someone on here said Madonna like TVR.

I think she did say she liked the album. Apparently she must have heard the GTIG single in order for her to know she sampled Joni Mitchell.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He seemed to PRAISE and brown nose whoever he was in the presence of. Anytime he was around Janet he alwayz seemed ecstatic and excited to be interviewing her. Alot like how Japtok would move from artist to artist stanning for whoever was "doin it" at the time.

Dirt Loder was kissing ass, probably because MTV made him do the interview. But Janet and MJ kept him PRESSED. That's why John Norris did more interviews with Janet, and Dirt did Madonna.

I posted the video.. :lmao: Kurt was really being an ass and Madonna had no intentions of siding with him. That right there showed me that she was over all this vs. crap!

It's truly the definition of getting punched down. :lmao:

The incident in gif format:

Untitled12-vi.gif

There was another interview that I'm talking about that happened when ROL dropped.

Ugh, I'ma try to find the video on youtube.

Starts @ :50-1:28..

DEAD @ her rolling her eyes afterwards! :asham: She was not having it.

You know what. Looking at this clip again. Kurt is a messy lil queen. The fact that he tried to act like Janets photos for her VR project was reminiscent of Madonna's sexbook was him REACHING FOR THE FUCKING STARS. I dont see the comparison AT ALL. :mellow: Then for him to say "its so 5 years ago" insinuating she's doin something you've already done. Looking at this really is pissing me off as to how shady and fake his ass was.WOW :mellow:

Dirt Loder was kissing ass, probably because MTV made him do the interview. But Janet and MJ kept him PRESSED. That's why John Norris did more interviews with Janet, and Dirt did Madonna.

That's how I remember it as well. I can't recall Kurt Lorder ever interviewing Janet. He showed up backstage at the RN show and Janet ignored him and took pics with fans. That shit was priceless. :excited:

I'll never forget the 1995 VMA's pre and post show. Kurt and his fag hag Tabitha Soren threw so much shade at MJ and Janet it was crazy. They also use to throw shade at Kurt Cobain, until Courtney love confronted them and had them shook. He was and is a very messy bitch. :thumbdown:

That's how I remember it as well. I can't recall Kurt Lorder ever interviewing Janet. He showed up backstage at the RN show and Janet ignored him and took pics with fans. That shit was priceless. :excited:

I'll never forget the 1995 VMA's pre and post show. Kurt and his fag hag Tabitha Soren threw so much shade at MJ and Janet it was crazy. They also use to throw shade at Kurt Cobain, until Courtney love confronted them and had them shook. He was and is a very messy bitch. :thumbdown:

I remember that :lmao: The clips aren't up on Youtube anymore, but she did give him the shade with her one word answers and disconnect. But like Madonna, he didn't start getting pressed until Janet was on the come up and Madonna's future was looking dim.

Definition of being pressed. :umm: And that reminds me of that CLASSIC VMA moment when Courtney threw her shoe at Kurt and Madonna during that pre-VMA interview in '97. :lmao:

I remember that :lmao: The clips aren't up on Youtube anymore, but she did give him the shade with her one word answers and disconnect. But like Madonna, he didn't start getting pressed until Janet was on the come up and Madonna's future was looking dim.

Definition of being pressed. :umm:And that reminds me of that CLASSIC VMA moment when Courtney threw her shoe at Kurt and Madonna during that pre-VMA interview in '97. :lmao:

That was the same night him and Tabitha were throwing shade at janet and Mike. <_<

You know what. Looking at this clip again. Kurt is a messy lil queen. The fact that he tried to act like Janets photos for her VR project was reminiscent of Madonna's sexbook was him REACHING FOR THE FUCKING STARS. I dont see the comparison AT ALL. :mellow: Then for him to say "its so 5 years ago" insinuating she's doin something you've already done. Looking at this really is pissing me off as to how shady and fake his ass was.WOW :mellow:

Of course that was what he was insinuating. It irks me how pretentious fans of Madge really are. He was one of them as you can see..He was so far up her ass it wasn't even funny. But I'm glad she didn't bite. She knew that it would have been all about Janet.

Archived