Madonna Was Seriously Pressed About Janet According To Jermaine Jackson

Idrag4mj

For some reason, I don't remember the 97 VMA's. Or the pre-show for that matter.

Kurt Loder is a fucking prick though.

I remember it vividly. I watched all the VMAs from '95 to now. The last GREAT one was 9/9/99 when Chris Rock hosted and Lil Kim got her breast fondled by Diana Ross. :lol:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that :lmao: The clips aren't up on Youtube anymore, but she did give him the shade with her one word answers and disconnect. But like Madonna, he didn't start getting pressed until Janet was on the come up and Madonna's future was looking dim.

Definition of being pressed. :umm:And that reminds me of that CLASSIC VMA moment when Courtney threw her shoe at Kurt and Madonna during that pre-VMA interview in '97. :lmao:

Link?

i told u bytchezzz that Madonna used 2 date my boy Jimmy Albright & said DIRECTLY 2 MY FACE-that the only reason why Janet was so successful was because she's Michael's sister & her last name was Jackson !!! :yep::coffee:

Madonna was very JEALOUS of Janet's success especially when it came 2 making movies !!

Madonna was soooo EVIL when POETIC JUSTICE debut #1 @ film box office & BODY-OF-EVIDENCE flopped like pancakes made outta brick batter !!!........she couldn't take it !! :lmao:

Madonna & Janet's rivalry was SCANDALOUS back in the day !!

Madonna apologized & bury the hatchet w/ Janet when Michael died. carry on !!! :filenails:

I think she was secretly bothered by Whitney too especially in the 80s. Whit was in her way of her "taking over the world" since she was so much stiff competition saleswise. :lol:

And lest we forget about the dream Madonna had about Whitney having the #1 spot on the charts while her song was sitting at #3. What fucking artist is dreaming about chart position?!!! Thats PRESSED if I've never seen it! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

yasssss !!! i have that interview: NIGHTLINE.....ABC channel............Madonna was RUINED !!! :excited::lmao:

i told u bytchezzz that Madonna used 2 date my boy Jimmy Albright & said DIRECTLY 2 MY FACE-that the only reason why Janet was so successful was because she's Michael's sister & her last name was Jackson !!! :yep::coffee:

Madonna was very JEALOUS of Janet's success especially when it came 2 making movies !!

Madonna was soooo EVIL when POETIC JUSTICE debut #1 @ film box office & BODY-OF-EVIDENCE flopped like pancakes made outta brick batter !!!........she couldn't take it !! :lmao:

Madonna & Janet's rivalry was SCANDALOUS back in the day !!

Madonna apologized & bury the hatchet w/ Janet when Michael died. carry on !!! :filenails:

Thats probably the same comment the stupid bitch said to Michael. My thing with Madonna is what does she think she has that Janet doesn't. The nerve of someone like her to act like she excels talentwise above Janet to even make a statement like that. :blink:

Bitch,Janet sings BETTER than you. Janet dances BETTER than you. I mean...really,bitch? :mellow:

Thats probably the same comment the stupid bitch said to Michael. My thing with Madonna is what does she think she has that Janet doesn't. The nerve of someone like her to act like she excels talentwise above Janet to even make a statement like that. :blink:

Bitch,Janet sings BETTER than you. Janet dances BETTER than you. I mean...really,bitch? :mellow:

Janet PLUCKED Madonna's nerves left & right...........especially from 1993 to 95 when the "janet" album/WORLD TOUR & Poetic Justice shook the hemisphere WORLDWIDE !!!! ooooh Madonna was EVIL !!!

JANET DISSES MADONNA

:excited:

MADONNA RESPONSE 2 JANET DISS

:lmao:

that Kurt Lodder Ray of Light interview just raised my blood sugar. :mellow:

I have never seen that. :mellow:

You have to warn me when somebody is trying to diss the Goddess, i must prepare myself first. -_-

If I see Kurt Lodder, i fucking him up on site. :mellow:

ME TOO..I swear looking at that got me HEATED AS FUCK! :lmao:

I cant believe MTV would even be messy enough to let him diss other big names who meant alot to MTV at the time. You would think that they would tell him to leave his personal opinions out of the interviews.

Archived