Stay In Your Lane

Bailey

By Judge Karen

I am reading this book and I cannot put it down, This lady spits the truth from the hip she talks about abuse, she talks about feeling whole and doing what you need to in order to stay clear of trouble, she grew up in Miami poor but her parents and Grand Parents invested enough time into her and her siblings she achieved a lot, I can't stop reading. She said if you did not grow up in a home where you were loved and told that start looking yourself in the mirror and telling yourself today everyday you love yourself. I cried I got the book yesterday and I am 25% done. :excited:

this book is so real and down to Earth it tells things as it is and she hits hard sometimes too like you dating someone and they aint treating you right learn to love yourself before you date again and don't ever take nobody treating you less than you are worth

http://www.amazon.com/Stay-Your-Lane-Karens-Living/dp/0345524837/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316625504&sr=8-1

:sigh: did you have to put down Janet's legendary book to promote this one :umm:

Boring or not... What kind of fan does that?

I said to myself let me see what this cunt said now, and you never disappoint, don't we have an official confessions thread where people admitted to not reading ANY of the book, people who didn't buy the book, and PEOPLE WHO CAN'T EVEN READ BEYOND A 3RD GRADE LEVEL -_-

I said to myself let me see what this cunt said now, and you never disappoint, don't we have an official confessions thread where people admitted to not reading ANY of the book, people who didn't buy the book, and PEOPLE WHO CAN'T EVEN READ BEYOND A 3RD GRADE LEVEL -_-

1) don't assume i read that thread... Cuz I didn't

2) I know who the fake fans/stans are

3) that doesn't mean u have to diss Janet's book to promote someone non-factor's book

hold da fuck up since when did Janet fans stop reading anything unless it was Janet who wrote it? :unsure:

I read many, many, many, many books. Being a Janet fan doesn't limit you to her book(s) or make you less of a fan, but dissing them without cause IS a no-no. Which you did. :coffee:

By Judge Karen

I am reading this book and I cannot put it down, unlike "True You" :whistle: This lady spits the truth from the hip she talks about abuse, she talks about feeling whole and doing what you need to in order to stay clear of trouble, she grew up in Miami poor but her parents and Grand Parents invested enough time into her and her siblings she achieved a lot, I can't stop reading. She said if you did not grow up in a home where you were loved and told that start looking yourself in the mirror and telling yourself today everyday you love yourself. I cried I got the book yesterday and I am 25% done. :excited:

this book is so real and down to Earth it tells things as it is and she hits hard sometimes too like you dating someone and they aint treating you right learn to love yourself before you date again and don't ever take nobody treating you less than you are worth

http://www.amazon.com/Stay-Your-Lane-Karens-Living/dp/0345524837/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316625504&sr=8-1

:wtf: does that mean :unsure:

bitch as many times you been dragged around the net yo stan card shoulda been snatched wit yo wig too hell you represent Janet fans at the worst level, I wasn't gone come for you but I guess dem Lil Bill checks running late nowadays -_-

Girl, BYE! I'm the KING of the Janet stans! Stop stalling and exit the fan community NOW!

Leave your stan card with Reyna aka Strawberry's Baby as you exit. :coffee:

bitch you the Royce of the show you wasn't even invited so how you gone tell somebody to leave u not even here :rolleyes:

I am the star of the show, top billed in the credits, and the highest paid...my decision is FINAL and you will deal! :coffee:

I read many, many, many, many books. Being a Janet fan doesn't limit you to her book(s) or make you less of a fan, but dissing them without cause IS a no-no. Which you did. :coffee:

EXACTLY!!!!! :coffee:

Archived