Eddie Long's Carnal Knowledge

SonofBaldwin

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Carnal Knowledge

Slick Willy in full effect.

Remember how Eddie Long got up in front of his church and vowed that he would be vindicated not only in the court of Jesus, but also in the court of law?

Well, he's changed his mind. He's opted for mediation instead--like most guilty parties do.

It's a crafty move on his part as the proceedings of mediations are not for public consumption. Therefore, we'll never get to hear the seedy details of Long exploits with these young men, and neither will the parishioners of his church. So, he'll be able to go on feigning heterosexuality and castigating homosexuals without appearing to be the liar that he is. Because you know part oand parcel with any settlement these boys receive will be a gag order.

In any event, Anderson Cooper, of CNN's AC360, covers the story in the video below.

http://sonofbaldwin.blogspot.com/2010/12/carnal-knowledge.html

Eddie Long Stroke and his ole nasty ass...and those 17 year old boys, i'll keep my opinions about that to myself because they say he pretty much groomed them over a period of time before he had his way with them...i've seen that grooming process happen with my own two eyes, so I will not accuse them of anything, i'm just going to pray that they heal....their parents on the other hand, fuck them...their parents should be the first set of muthafuckas in jail...they sold their children for a quick dollar...a man is buying your child a car and taking him on vacations and you just sit back and let the shit happen without investigating some shit? fuck you!!!

now, I do not know the laws in Georgia as it pertains to sex...would this be considered Lawful Carnal Knowledge? I know in Belize the age of consent is 16, but you can only consent with a person who is no more than 5 years olde than you are...so if you are 16 you can consent with a person that is 21 and if you are 17 you can consent with a person that is 22...and 18, well you can do whatever you feel like doing, that is the legal age fore everything, drinking included (Love Belize, yass honey!!! fuck that 21 shit)...if a 16 year old or 17 year old has sex with someone more than 5 years older than them, that is considered to be Lawful Carnal Knowledge....is that the same thing, even though I think the age of consent in Georgia is 17

hella fuckin guilty...Eddie Long Stroke been busting dicks since 96...ole nasty ass, wig wearing, young booty hole loving muthafucka

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i can't take between u and hotboy imma get fired today i done fell out my chair once already at hotboy dumb ass comments about his coworker

Eddie Long Stroke and his ole nasty ass...and those 17 year old boys, i'll keep my opinions about that to myself because they say he pretty much groomed them over a period of time before he had his way with them...i've seen that grooming process happen with my own two eyes, so I will not accuse them of anything, i'm just going to pray that they heal....their parents on the other hand, fuck them...their parents should be the first set of muthafuckas in jail...they sold their children for a quick dollar...a man is buying your child a car and taking him on vacations and you just sit back and let the shit happen without investigating some shit? fuck you!!!

now, I do not know the laws in Georgia as it pertains to sex...would this be considered Lawful Carnal Knowledge? I know in Belize the age of consent is 16, but you can only consent with a person who is no more than 5 years olde than you are...so if you are 16 you can consent with a person that is 21 and if you are 17 you can consent with a person that is 22...and 18, well you can do whatever you feel like doing, that is the legal age fore everything, drinking included (Love Belize, yass honey!!! fuck that 21 shit)...if a 16 year old or 17 year old has sex with someone more than 5 years older than them, that is considered to be Lawful Carnal Knowledge....is that the same thing, even though I think the age of consent in Georgia is 17

You mean UNlawful Carnal Knowledge? :lol:

BTW, The age of consent in Georgia is 16 years old.

[Law student voice] Figures. None of them had ANY legal recourse. :coffee: [/law student voice]

But they weren't ever banking on the law. They were banking, quite literally, on the fact that Eddie Long doesn't want any evidence whatsoever to surface that will prove he's been having sex with men. Mediation is not public. A trial would have been. :censored:

But they weren't ever banking on the law. They were banking, quite literally, on the fact that Eddie Long doesn't want any evidence whatsoever to surface that will prove he's been having sex with men. Mediation is not public. A trial would have been. :censored:

Those fine ass molestees boys who were molested were trying to sue Eddie Long strictly because the gifts stopped coming. The gifts were to keep them quiet while Eddie had his way with them. Now that the gifts stop coming, you want to sue? You can't have your cake and eat it too. The law doesn't work like that.

Eddie had no legal recourse because the pretenses of his lawsuit are built on slander and/or libel if you will. In this situation, the counsel would have to prove that what the boys were saying was untrue, which meant the counsel would have to prove that Eddie wasn't paying them boys off with gifts. The defense counsel would argue that Eddie long DID pay off the boys. It's nothing but a case full of circular arguments that would ultimately go nowhere. If they came in my courtroom I'd tell them to STFU and show me videos of this alleged rape :shifty: So neither of them have legal recourse. Hence the "let's have mediation". OBVIOUS form of a plea bargain on behalf of Eddie.

Those fine ass molestees boys who were molested were trying to sue Eddie Long strictly because the gifts stopped coming. The gifts were to keep them quiet while Eddie had his way with them. Now that the gifts stop coming, you want to sue? You can't have your cake and eat it too. The law doesn't work like that.

Yes ma'am. Yes, they were.

Eddie had no legal recourse because the pretenses of his lawsuit are built on slander and/or libel if you will. In this situation, the counsel would have to prove that what the boys were saying was untrue, which meant the counsel would have to prove that Eddie wasn't paying them boys off with gifts. The defense counsel would argue that Eddie long DID pay off the boys. It's nothing but a case full of circular arguments that would ultimately go nowhere. If they came in my courtroom I'd tell them to STFU and show me videos of this alleged rape :shifty: So neither of them have legal recourse. Hence the "let's have mediation". OBVIOUS form of a plea bargain on behalf of Eddie.

Right. There was no rape. I agree with that. But there WAS sex. That's what Eddie doesn't want to get out.

Yes ma'am. Yes, they were.

Right. There was no rape. I agree with that. But there WAS sex. That's what Eddie doesn't want to get out.

And I'll drink to that. :coffee:

The sex was "consensual". Them boys knew what they would have to give in return for those gifts. :rolleyes: Damn why couldn't I be there to watch it all go down? :cry: