Hottest video game character...?

LyricalLesson

Not Lara Croft.

Not Chun-Li.

Not Sonja Blade, Kitana, or Jade.

Who is it then...? :unsure:

The hottest video game character of all-time, in MY opinion is B. Orchid from the Killer Instinct franchise. I was never the fantasize-about-pixel-chicks type of guy...but I remember always thinking that Orchid looked like a mix between Janet Jackson & Paula Abdul, 60% Janet 40% Paula :blush:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Storm Sindel said NOPE. :coffee:

07_SINDEL.jpg

Sindel's old gray haired ass? Hellllllll no! :lol:

Although I will say that Sindel did the damn thang at the end of the newest MK game when she killed EVERYONE! I was like :o Kicking stelletto heels through hearts, heads and necks, breaking arms, necks, backs, ripping Jade's heart out, and stealing her own daughter's soul...bitch went H.A.M.!!! I was shocked.

Lara Croft >>>>

I cant think of any videogame girl as iconic & recognizable in the gaming industry. The braid,double D's, booty shorts & dual pistols

I always felt like Lara Croft was a butterface. The body is aight, but the face :& I'll take my virtual Janet over any other video(game) hoe :coffee::lol:

Sindel's old gray haired ass? Hellllllll no! :lol:

Although I will say that Sindel did the damn thang at the end of the newest MK game when she killed EVERYONE! I was like :o Kicking stelletto heels through hearts, heads and necks, breaking arms, necks, backs, ripping Jade's heart out, and stealing her own daughter's soul...bitch went H.A.M.!!! I was shocked.

I know..i just wanted to have a comeback .. :lol:

SHE DOES?!?! Let me go back to playing it. I stopped because I couldn't beat Shao Kahn.

Archived