OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Murray regrets ever working for Mike. Though his actions were shady as hell, I kinda don't think he intentionally killed MJ.

Of course he does, i don't think he planned on killing Michael but his actions were so reckless he had to know the consequences. Remember this wasn't a one time thing, according to himself he had been giving propofol to Michael without the proper equipment for like 6 weeks! within those 6 weeks your telling me Murray couldn't have bought an EKG or some monitoring equipment?

He's getting at least 4 years, I believe that's the mandatory minimum, based on what I've just Googled.

He won't do 4 years. At most he'll do 2 years which would most likely be on house arrest since there's jail overcrowding.

Of course he does, i don't think he planned on killing Michael but his actions were so reckless he had to know the consequences. Remember this wasn't a one time thing, according to himself he had been giving propofol to Michael without the proper equipment for like 6 weeks! within those 6 weeks your telling me Murray couldn't have bought an EKG or some monitoring equipment?

What about MJ's actions? Isn't he the one that hired doctors to administrator drugs on him?

His actions were way fucked up, but like Game said before it would have happened with any doctor.

----------

Ellen just said Jermaine is going to be on tomorrow to talk about the trial. He doesn't skip a beat. :sigh:

What about MJ's actions? Isn't he the one that hired doctors to administrator drugs on him?

Michael is dead, he's the victim in this case. Remember he wasn't the doctor, Murray administered the propofol not Michael. Even if Michael asked he could not have accessed propofol because it's not an over the counter drug. Unless Michael held a gun to Murray head or his life was being threatened he willingly injected Michael knowing he didn't have the proper equipment. Murray took an oath to do no harm and he failed his patient.

His actions were way fucked up, but like Game said before it would have happened with any doctor.

I feel other doctors were wrong in their treatment with Michael and aren't innocent in this but the fact is that it didn't happen to another doctor, it was Murray who administered the drug on June 25 without the proper equipment...left Michael unsupervised and failed to call for help and directly caused his death.

Michael is dead, he's the victim in this case. Remember he wasn't the doctor, Murray administered the propofol not Michael. Even if Michael asked he could not have accessed propofol because it's not an over the counter drug. Unless Michael held a gun to Murray head or his life was being threatened he willingly injected Michael knowing he didn't have the proper equipment. Murray took an oath to do no harm and he failed his patient.

He's not the victim just because he's dead. Again, did MJ not ask Murray to administer the drugs?

----------

Ellen just said Jermaine is going to be on tomorrow to talk about the trial. He doesn't skip a beat. :sigh:

Exactly. Murray is the fall guy.

I feel other doctors were wrong in their treatment with Michael and aren't innocent in this but the fact is that it didn't happen to another doctor, it was Murray who administered the drug on June 25 without the proper equipment...left Michael unsupervised and failed to call for help and directly caused his death.

It just seems like Murray was the scapegoat for a whole lot of folks. It just so happened he was the doctor at the time, because I'm sure the other doctors most likely gave MJ drugs without the proper equipment needed. I'm not saying he's completely innocent (like I said a lot in this threads his actions deserves punishment), but the whole "Justice of Michael" thing was unnecessary seeing that it was bound to happen.

he wasn't stupid either :umm:

he knew the risks...

he held lots of green to Murray's... that's enough for MOST to do anything you want them to

Murray's the fallguy like Bali. said... oh well...

He's not the victim just because he's dead. Again, did MJ not ask Murray to administer the drugs?

Michael si the victim because the coroner ruled his case a homicide meaning he died in the hands of another. Again it doesn't matter if Michael did ask, Murray could have refused but he made to choice administer anesthesia for sleep and he became responsible for whatever outcome.

Go ask your doctor for propofol for sleep and check out the look in his/her face,what Murray did was criminally negligent and unjustifiable. There was no need for a cardiologist to give someone anesthesia in their home especially without the proper equipment. Remember Michael was not having surgery, this was all for sleep and the sad part is that propofol doesn't even induce sleep so Murray was just helping his patient avoid his problem. A responsible doctor would have said no and found their patient safe and effective help for their insomnia or if he even cared he should have at least had the proper equipment, he had plenty of time.

he wasn't stupid either :umm:

he knew the risks...

he held lots of green to Murray's... that's enough for MOST to do anything you want them to

Murray's the fallguy like Bali. said... oh well...

He was not stupid but if he had a doctor willing to do it he obviously trusted his doctor and his doctor failed him. Murray knew the risks as a medical professional and as a doctor he shouldn't have done anything to unnecessarily risk his patient's life.

It just seems like Murray was the scapegoat for a whole lot of folks. It just so happened he was the doctor at the time, because I'm sure the other doctors most likely gave MJ drugs without the proper equipment needed. I'm not saying he's completely innocent (like I said a lot in this threads his actions deserves punishment), but the whole "Justice of Michael" thing was unnecessary seeing that it was bound to happen.

I see where you're coming from and to a certain degree i agree but this case was about the doctor who is directly responsible for Michael's death, Murray was the doctor at the time of his death and he injected everything that was in his system the day he died.

I read Dr Ratner was giving Michael propofol during the History tour, the difference is Ratner is an anesthesiologist and had the proper equipment, Michael did not die under his care. I do think eh should be charged with negligence as well as Klein but at least the other doctors took precaution, Murray didn't. He is a cardiologist and he didn't even have a EKG...those things are cheap, he could have gotten one at a local drugstore and why wasn't he monitoring Michael? anesthesia is very safe bust also very risky, it's easy for someone to stop breathing which is why there are so many people monitoring people who are induced.

Michael si the victim because the coroner ruled his case a homicide meaning he died in the hands of another. Again it doesn't matter if Michael did ask, Murray could have refused but he made to choice administer anesthesia for sleep and he became responsible for whatever outcome.

Go ask your doctor for propofol for sleep and check out the look in his/her face,what Murray did was criminally negligent and unjustifiable. There was no need for a cardiologist to give someone anesthesia in their home especially without the proper equipment. Remember Michael was not having surgery, this was all for sleep and the sad part is that propofol doesn't even induce sleep so Murray was just helping his patient avoid his problem. A responsible doctor would have said no and found their patient safe and effective help for their insomnia or if he even cared he should have at least had the proper equipment, he had plenty of time.

we're not Michael Jackson or a celebrity... and even if we were, we'd find another doctor if we really wanted to sleep :umm:

you're forgetting the POWER of celebrity...

He was not stupid but if he had a doctor willing to do it he obviously trusted his doctor and his doctor failed him. Murray knew the risks as a medical professional and as a doctor he shouldn't have done anything to unnecessarily risk his patient's life.

MJ knew the risks.. he wasn't blindsided

Murray should have had him sign a contract... Murray's fault for not thinking the whole thing through

Archived