OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

we're not Michael Jackson or a celebrity... and even if we were, we'd find another doctor if we really wanted to sleep :umm:

you're forgetting the POWER of celebrity...

Celebrity or not any ethical doctor would not agree to do this. Money is tempting but i'd hope any of My doctor's had my best interest at heart. for as many celebs that go doctor shopping there are doctors who are looking for celebs too take advantange of, they want to be in the inner circle and feel that much more important, it's all wrong.

MJ knew the risks.. he wasn't blindsided

Murray should have had him sign a contract... Murray's fault for not thinking the whole thing through

Signed a contract stating what? "if i accidently kill you it's not my fault?"

Whether Michael knew the risk or not he was still not the doctor in charge. This should have been a doctor-patient relationship not a boss-employee. When you administering something to anyone the person who injected the stuff is responsible for what happens.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celebrity or not any ethical doctor would not agree to do this. Money is tempting but i'd hope any of My doctor's had my best interest at heart. for as many celebs that go doctor shopping there are doctors who are looking for celebs too take advantange of, they want to be in the inner circle and feel that much more important, it's all wrong.

Signed a contract stating what? "if i accidently kill you it's not my fault?"

Whether Michael knew the risk or not he was still not the doctor in charge. This should have been a doctor-patient relationship not a boss-employee. When you administering something to anyone the person who injected the stuff is responsible for what happens.

you cannot deny the power of a powerful person... it affects most people... Murray is one of those people... denying those powers is ignorant

yeah... the same thing hospitals give you when performing surgeries... :umm: a consent form..

He knew the risks... he's been on the stuff 2-4 months before meeting Dr. Murray

yeah... the same thing hospitals give you when performing surgeries... :umm: a consent form..

He knew the risks... he's been on the stuff 2-4 months before meeting Dr. Murray

But Murray wasn't performing a surgery which makes this all worse, this was just for sleep.

Murray knew the risk as a certified doctor... he was the one in charge even if he was the one to be paid. A doctor shouldn't take orders from a patient, there is a reason why doctors go thru rigorous study and practice before becoming certified.

But Murray wasn't performing a surgery which makes this all worse, this was just for sleep.

Murray knew the risk as a certified doctor... he was the one in charge even if he was the one to be paid. A doctor shouldn't take orders from a patient, there is a reason why doctors go thru rigorous study and practice before becoming certified.

same purpose.. it's all the matter of wording...

MJ knew the risks as a patient... the one with the money is the one in charge.. MJ hired Murray for one reason and one reason only... you can drop the entire integrity crap.. that only works in Magicland with Jesus and Santa

same purpose.. it's all the matter of wording...

MJ knew the risks as a patient... the one with the money is the one in charge.. MJ hired Murray for one reason and one reason only... you can drop the entire integrity crap.. that only works in Magicland with Jesus and Santa

it is not the same purpose, murray didn't need to administer anything.

It all comes down to Michael did not inject himself, Murray did which is why Michael's death is a homicide and Murray was charged. He was convicted because he was the doctor in charge and he was reckless with his patient's life and directly caused his death.

there goes the game again with his stupidity ..shrugs ,..#fact is that michael had tones of doctors before Murray and none killed him ...Murray however did ..so spare me with this gotten it from another doctor crap..

:lmao: none of them killed him

WHAT?! :lmao: please go lay down

"_____ had tons of wive before ___ and none killed him"

"_____ had tons of heroin before ____ and none killed him"

i mean c'mon

it is not the same purpose, murray didn't need to administer anything.

It all comes down to Michael did not inject himself, Murray did which is why Michael's death is a homicide and Murray was charged. He was convicted because he was the doctor in charge and he was reckless with his patient's life and directly caused his death.

I'm not denying Murray's guilty charge :umm: let's put that on the table cuz you haven't read the thread

HOWEVER, Murray was hired BY MJ for one thing and one thing only... that is fact... and if Murray didn't do it.. MJ would have found another dealer doctor.. MJ was inquiring about it before Murray came into the picture, according to his personal nurse who he asked for it from and she said "no" :coffee:

Motherfuckers Listen !! Fact is that Murray told MJ that propofal was a safe drug to use...as long as he was being monitored ...

Fact that Mj didn't know it wasn't supposed to be used at all outside the hospital setting

Mother fuckers Fact that ..per professional Requirement..Murray didn't Indicate the dangers of the drug to the patient..

Fact is thta murray should never have been be doing the Job of an anesthesiologist

Michael si the victim because the coroner ruled his case a homicide meaning he died in the hands of another. Again it doesn't matter if Michael did ask, Murray could have refused but he made to choice administer anesthesia for sleep and he became responsible for whatever outcome.

Go ask your doctor for propofol for sleep and check out the look in his/her face,what Murray did was criminally negligent and unjustifiable. There was no need for a cardiologist to give someone anesthesia in their home especially without the proper equipment. Remember Michael was not having surgery, this was all for sleep and the sad part is that propofol doesn't even induce sleep so Murray was just helping his patient avoid his problem. A responsible doctor would have said no and found their patient safe and effective help for their insomnia or if he even cared he should have at least had the proper equipment, he had plenty of time.

and MJ made a choice to hire someone to do administer the drugs. If he didn't hire Murray this wouldn't have happened but now MJ is dealing with the consequences for seeking drugs. MJ isn't the victim. The stans slay me always blabbing about MJ being a "victim" when he's the total opposite.

Motherfuckers Listen !! Fact is that Murray told MJ that propofal was a safe drug to use...as long as he was being monitored ...

Fact that Mj didn't know it wasn't supposed to be used at all outside the hospital setting

Mother fuckers Fact that ..per professional Requirement..Murray didn't Indicate the dangers of the drug to the patient..

Fact is thta murray should never have been be doing the Job of an anesthesiologist

I didnt watch the trial religiously...was this was proven in court?

and MJ made a choice to hire someone to do administer the drugs. If he didn't hire Murray this wouldn't have happened but now MJ is dealing with the consequences for seeking drugs. MJ isn't the victim. The stans slay me always blabbing about MJ being a "victim" when he's the total opposite.

this is not about stanning, Michael was killed and his death is a homicide so he is the victim. It doesn't matter if Michael hired him murray didn't have to agree to administer the propofol, once he agreed he took responsibility.

But wasnt there other ppl/doctors that had told Mike NO and thats why he kept searching for someone to tell him YES. He wasnt completely oblivious to the "dangers" or "the law"

No there were no other doctors that had told him no.. :rolleyes:

stop making stuff cup when you didn't follow the facts of the case

Archived