OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

TMZ:

A juror in the Conrad Murray trial tells TMZ ... the decision to find Murray guilty of involuntary manslaughter was not difficult, and jurors were all in agreement early on in the deliberation process.

The juror -- who asked not to be identified -- tells us jurors were not conflicted and that "it was a concrete decision."

The juror also said the jurors were unified early on ... long before they ended their 8-plus hours of deliberations.

As for what swayed the jury, the juror did not want to speak for the others but said it was the totality of the evidence. We asked if Murray's 2-hour interview with LAPD detectives was a turning point, but the juror said it wasn't. The juror said the body of evidence -- not one individual item -- was just overwhelming.

The juror is "glad it's over" and is happy to return to "normal life."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much.

And they said they based the decision on the weight of evidence. It was never based on Murrays 2 hour lapd interview.

Ch.. :rolleyes::lol:

Had our nerves worked up, some of us terrified, focused on this the whole weekend, and we could've wrapped this up Friday. :rolleyes:

Ch.. :rolleyes::lol:

Had our nerves worked up, some of us terrified, focused on this the whole weekend, and we could've wrapped this up Friday. :rolleyes:

Exactly :asham:! Why do I feel like they walked in to the juror room and said 'all those that think he's guilty raise their hand...ok well thats that then who watched the game last night' :lol:!

Exactly :asham:! Why do I feel like they walked in to the juror room and said 'all those that think he's guilty raise their hand...ok well thats that then who watched the game last night' :lol:!

Because that's probably what happened! :lmao: Then the women did their own thing while the guys talked :lol:

lmao yes!!! You just know it haha!!

:asham: I won't complain though. I'm satisfied with the verdict as are millions around the world. And actually overjoyed that they knew it so quickly. It's wonderful. ^_^

But they still owe me 36 hours of sleep from the weekend <_<:lol:

:asham: I won't complain though. I'm satisfied with the verdict as are millions around the world. And actually overjoyed that they knew it so quickly. It's wonderful. ^_^

But they still owe me 36 hours of sleep from the weekend <_<:lol:

:lol:!! Yeah I'm happy with the verdict too. And I'm not mad if he doesn't go to jail...losing the license is a bigger punishment imo. Sure he'll make money from selling the story but only for the first few months...after that people will not care anymore and move on.

:lol:!! Yeah I'm happy with the verdict too. And I'm not mad if he doesn't go to jail...losing the license is a bigger punishment imo. Sure he'll make money from selling the story but only for the first few months...after that people will not care anymore and move on.

This is my biggest hope, in his case that is. This goes beyond Murray. So the rest need to be called out and sued themselves. Justice shouldn't end with the fall guy. The puppeteers need their due as well.

This is my biggest hope, in his case that is. This goes beyond Murray. So the rest need to be called out and sued themselves. Justice shouldn't end with the fall guy. The puppeteers need their due as well.

Definitely! I do believe theres a bigger picture than the one on display.

Definitely! I do believe theres a bigger picture than the one on display.

Now it lies with bringing it all together. Latoya seems so adamant about it, so hopefully she can help lead the way. (Odd, I never thought I'd say that if you asked me a few years ago :asham:)

Now it lies with bringing it all together. Latoya seems so adamant about it, so hopefully she can help lead the way. (Odd, I never thought I'd say that if you asked me a few years ago :asham:)

I hope she's clever with it because I don't want her to end up with a slander suit :lol:.

You need the rest of that. :filenails:

no i didn't :mellow: i got the information I asked.. the rest is rehashed over and over

MJ knew the consequence... he asked members of the medical world for it... one denied him.. the real victim accepted the offer...

basically insinuating that MJ would had went from dealer to dealer medical employee to medical employee waiting his fix milk

no i didn't :mellow: i got the information I asked.. the rest is rehashed over and over

MJ knew the consequence... he asked members of the medical world for it... one denied him.. the real victim accepted the offer...

basically insinuating that MJ would had went from dealer to dealer medical employee to medical employee waiting his fix milk

Murray is the one who brought it up to Michael, and he checked with another professional to see if he was being told the truth. Pay.Attention.

Murray is the one who brought it up to Michael, and he checked with another professional to see if he was being told the truth. Pay.Attention.

MJ asked for it before Murray was hired :umm: you keep up

But in April 2009, just over two months before Jackson died of an overdose of propofol and sedatives on June 25, he asked her about the surgical anesthetic and said it was the only thing that helped him sleep.

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/236579/entertainment/nurse-says-michael-jackson-sought-anesthetic-for-sleep

She told Jackson the drug could lead to him forgetting his singing lines, and that it was not to be administered in a home setting, but that the singer seemed unpersuaded. Lee said she never agreed to help Jackson get propofol, and never saw him after that April meeting.

this proves that he'd go through any loops to get what he wanted and dismiss the ones the said "NO it's dangerous"

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/236579/entertainment/nurse-says-michael-jackson-sought-anesthetic-for-sleep

this proves that he'd go through any loops to get what he wanted and dismiss the ones the said "NO it's dangerous"

I just wanted you to know I bought Steve's biography and I just upgraded to the Iphone through sprint it's coming in da mail.....oh and I think Conrad should have been found negligent but not serve time because MJ had a bunch of "enablers" present, MJ is at fault too, folks just don't wanna talk the real because it's MJ but everyone from the cook to the bodyguard that knew he was on some shit should all be in jail then.

Reaching.Like.Hell. He asked her because MURRAY suggested it to him. Murray was hired very early in 09. (Which I don't believe was michael's doing, but different story) So more than likely, Murray was talking it up to him. Regrettably, he believed him since he was so desperate to sleep. He did at least consult ONE other professional before going through with it, which was HER. And since Murray established more credibility with being a true doctor, Michael, naively, listened to him.

I just wanted you to know I bought Steve's biography and I just upgraded to the Iphone through sprint it's coming in da mail.....oh and I think Conrad should have been found negligent but not serve time because MJ had a bunch of "enablers" present, MJ is at fault too, folks just don't wanna talk the real because it's MJ but everyone from the cook to the bodyguard that knew he was on some shit should all be in jail then.

u bought that huge ass book... :lol: i'll pass and congrats on the iPhone... i hope u like it

exactly.. +1

Reaching.Like.Hell. He asked her because MURRAY suggested it to him. Murray was hired very early in 09. (Which I don't believe was michael's doing, but different story) So more than likely, Murray was talking it up to him. Regrettably, he believed him since he was so desperate to sleep. He did at least consult ONE other professional before going through with it, which was HER. And since Murray established more credibility with being a true doctor, Michael, naively, listened to him.

Lee testified, “His complaint was 'I have a problem sleeping and all the natural remedies and everything you're doing is not working.'” Jackson also told her that he had received propofol when undergoing surgery earlier in his life and had “fallen asleep so easily,” thus, wanting “to have that experience again.”

:coffee: #tryagain

testified, “His complaint was 'I have a problem sleeping and all the natural remedies and everything you're doing is not working.'” Jackson also told her that he had received propofol when undergoing surgery earlier in his life and had “fallen asleep so easily,” thus, wanting “to have that experience again.”

:coffee: #tryagain

My statement isn't that he didn't experience it at all.Most who undergo surgery have. But that it wasn't told to him for SLEEP until Murray mentioned it in that way. :coffee: #comeagain

Archived