OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

u bought that huge ass book... :lol: i'll pass and congrats on the iPhone... i hope u like it

exactly.. +1

Lee testified, “His complaint was 'I have a problem sleeping and all the natural remedies and everything you're doing is not working.'” Jackson also told her that he had received propofol when undergoing surgery earlier in his life and had “fallen asleep so easily,” thus, wanting “to have that experience again.”

:coffee: #tryagain

I have been so busy with school I never can catch TV so I was not there when the verdict went down my mom and I talk and I asked her so "should he have been found guilty and serve time?" she said Nope without hesitating, we all know MJ had his demons and there were those that got paid to enable him, if not Conrad someone else would have been up. NOW should he have been giving that man propofol? No he did unethical things take his license, but prison time like he meant to kill the goose that laid the golden egg? I don't think so...sorry..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My statement isn't that he didn't experience it at all.Most who undergo surgery have. But that it wasn't told to him for SLEEP until Murray mentioned it in that way. :coffee: #comeagain

Idiot.

She told Jackson the drug could lead to him forgetting his singing lines, and that it was not to be administered in a home setting, but that the singer seemed unpersuaded. Lee said she never agreed to help Jackson get propofol, and never saw him after that April meeting.

Murray started working with MJ after he fired the person who said "no"

Don't you ever...

That statement doesn't show when he was hired.

sorry.. this one does

Dr. Allan Metzger, who treated Jackson off and on for two decades for "his profound sleep disorder," testified Monday that Jackson called him to his home on April 18, 2009, to ask for "intravenous sleep medicine" to help him sleep.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-10-25/justice/justice_california-conrad-murray-trial_1_propofol-defense-lawyer-ed-chernoff-randy-jackson/2?_s=PM:JUSTICE

Lee and a Los Angeles doctor, both called as defense witnesses, testified that Jackson asked them for drugs to help him sleep in April 2009. This was after Dr. Murray had already agreed to work as his personal physician and placed his first orders for propofol

Nope. Try again. He called Dr. Metzger that day.

• 3 weeks later...

Conrad Murray returns to court for Jackson case sentencing

Michael Jackson's doctor is due back in court today for sentencing.

Will the pop star's children speak out in court? A media advisory sent out from the court warned that the judge "may rule that some individuals making statements should not be filmed or recorded, reports ABC News, which has raised speculation that family members - Jackson's children - might testify.

Dr. Conrad Murray's sentencing for involuntary manslaughter will wrap up the criminal case launched just after the singer's June 2009 death.

Prosecutors want a judge to sentence Murray, 58, to the maximum four-year prison term. Defense attorneys counter that Murray already faces a lifetime of shame and diminished opportunities and should receive probation, reports AP.

The prosecution is also seeking restitution for Jackson's three children and filed a statement from the singer's estate stating the cost of the singer's funeral was more than $1.8 million. The letter also notes that Jackson would have earned $100 million if he had performed a planned series of comeback concerts in London, according to AP.

How much time will Murray serve? Even without overcrowding and a new state law that will send Murray to county jail rather than prison, a four-year sentence could be cut in half by good behavior.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/11/conrad-murray-returns-to-court-for-jackson-case-sentencing/1

Decision Day for Conrad Murray

Though family members plan to be in court for the sentencing, scheduled for 8:30 a.m. in Los Angeles, Oxman is uncertain whether any of them will speak before Judge Michael Pastor.

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/conrad-murray-sentenced-today-michael-jacksons-death/story?id=15040388#.TtTYZ7KP4X4

Archived