i Cant Help Myself...I laugh @ The Most Serious Situations

Idrag4mj

Its been something I've been trying to deal with for a long ass time..

I just can't hold the laughter..and i know the situations are very serious sometimes but i always find myself letting out a giggle..

For example my mum and little sister were involved in a car accident earlier this year..and later when my sis narrated how everything went down i was on the floor :lmao:

Then recently ..yesterday night ..During a Rain storm Our House Got hit Directly by lightening ...And it was some real scary shit..Everybody was looking for places to hide..tables..anywhere..Some people threw their laptops on the floor to find safety and i was Just :lmao:

So am i evil or something

I wouldn't say you're evil, but I would say you should know how to handle yourself better in certain situations. There are sometimes where some giggling is appropriate to lighten the situation if used with the right context, but just simple laughter...not cool.

I wouldn't say you're evil, but I would say you should know how to handle yourself better in certain situations. There are sometimes where some giggling is appropriate to lighten the situation if used with the right context, but just simple laughter...not cool.

It not really a full blown laughter ...but a giggle...but the more i hold the giggle in the stronger it wants to become

Maybe you just trying to soften your real emotions?

When I was younger from... 15-17 if I was really pissed off I would turn red and start laughing... I think I laughed because my temper was so out of control that it was almost overwhelming it felt so good to be angry and break things... I grew out of it though it might just be a phase for you.

Its been something I've been trying to deal with for a long ass time..

I just can't hold the laughter..and i know the situations are very serious sometimes but i always find myself letting out a giggle..

For example my mum and little sister were involved in a car accident earlier this year..and later when my sis narrated how everything went down i was on the floor :lmao:

Then recently ..yesterday night ..During a Rain storm Our House Got hit Directly by lightening ...And it was some real scary shit..Everybody was looking for places to hide..tables..anywhere..Some people threw their laptops on the floor to find safety and i was Just :lmao:

So am i evil or something

I do the same thang. nothing to be ashamed of.

For ME, it's a nervous thing. I get anxious and giggle. I can't help it. -_-

This reminds me of when I laughed at the cinema during the part in Friends With Benefits where an Alzheimers sufferer took his pants off in a cafe. It was supposed to be a sad moment but I just laughed out accidentally whilst everyone else was quiet as hell...smh.

Archived