Things that non janet fans or causal janet fans

Xtraordinary Xternal

My boyfriend loves beyonce & tweet all day everyday but I notice he does like a few janet songs and things she does.

He loves the stab that Janet gave rihanna in for color girls

He loves the song "luv" & "I get lonely"

He liked the way she sang on the VR tour dvd "again"

He think shes good with her money

can you name anything that non janet fans or causal fans like or love about janet?

My sister is 1 of the biggest non Janet fans yet almost Janet fan I've ever met lol. All because of me. I been on Janet for 10 yrs and she's pretty sick of it and her, but what I do know about my sister is

. She secretly has The Velvet Rope (she'll never tell me, I found it in her CD drawer)

. She loves the If song & dance routine

. She loves that Janet loves dogs

. Thinks Janet has really perrty eyes

. She thinks Janet has 1 of the best bodies (when its 6 pack and arm muscle season anyway)

. She thinks Janet looked beautiful in the Together Again Deeper video

. She thinks Janets pretty in the Pleasure Principle, Escapade, Love Will Never Do, &All for you video

. She likes Janet more than Whitney & Mariah & Beyonce

Thats about it lol

I love that she's so private and causes the media to assume things about her life. I love that she's so humble and care-free. I love that she has such a wonderful voice that's not only calming, but so beautiful.

I just love love everything about her, no wonder I LOVE JANET JACKSON!

My ex bestfriend was a non janet fan but the things I've heard him say.

- He told me when he seen the "If" video..he thought that was the BEST video he ever seen in his life.

-He liked "I Get Lonely"

-He once stated he would like to do an inspirational song with Janet (while we were watching the TA (depper remix) video.

-We both was watching Janet doin Doesn't Really Matter @ 200 vma's live and I recal him saying "I wish I was a performer like that -that kinda shit makes me wish I was a dancer"

Archived